Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Dark Souls 3 Leaks!

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/rumor-dark-souls-3-info-leaked-pc-future-uncertain/

So it appears as though DkS3 info has been leaked online via the Know (A Rooster Teeth news show THAT TOTALLY SUCKS AND ISN'T BETTER THAN MINE).

I wont be lookin' at them because I dislike being spoiled about what may come, but I may as well break out this to those who are interested.

(Note: I am not sure if these are even legit leaks, so take this all with a bit of salt)

Don't worry, From and Bandai Namco have been reworking the first game a little and removed Games for Windows Live, you might be able to get in a game of Dark Souls 1 if Steam does another sale this summer. The games are pretty for console ports but some of the gameplay mechanics can be pretty mean to the starting player. Treat the game like a 3d rogue-like without random enviroments and you won't be too surprised.

No argument there.

Loved For Answer.

And it makes me so sad they didn't keep the best parts:

Good camera angles

Splitscreen

System Link

Overthrusters

White Glint

Destructable buildings

Good jump jets. Seriously, who thought building jumping was a good idea?

No OP weapons

And the godly boss design.

RIP Armored Core, you will be missed... T-T

And it makes me so sad they didn't keep the best parts:

Good camera angles

Splitscreen

System Link

Overthrusters

White Glint

Destructable buildings

Good jump jets. Seriously, who thought building jumping was a good idea?

No OP weapons

And the godly boss design.

RIP Armored Core, you will be missed... T-T

I actually think J was a great boss (who is essentially a modified White Glint).

Also the "raids" of Verdict Day were both tough and fun.

The Camera was fine in VD.

Did you not try out the Ultimate Weapons in VD? Those things are beasts.

I actually think J was a great boss (who is essentially a modified White Glint).

Also the "raids" of Verdict Day were both tough and fun.

The Camera was fine in VD.

Did you not try out the Ultimate Weapons in VD? Those things are beasts.

Never got to "J" Will look it up.

Camera in VD made me look like this after 5 minutes:

DjNxSCt.jpg

Ultimate weapons were OP, therefore unbalanced. The only unbalanced part of 4A was white glint Chassis.

Never got to "J" Will look it up.

Camera in VD made me look like this after 5 minutes:

-snip cuz aint no rest 4 da wickd*

Ultimate weapons were OP, therefore unbalanced. The only unbalanced part of 4A was white glint Chassis.

Actually I think the ultimate weps in VD were pretty balanced. You could really only use most of them once, if you miss then GG you're done for. They also aren't very easy to use, 5 out of 7 times I've hit my own team-mate BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T GET OUT OF THE WAY WHEN I TOLD THEM TO.

J is just a blast. You need to set up your gear in the best way and it's just really intense.

I don't seem to have a problem with the camera.

Actually I think the ultimate weps in VD were pretty balanced. You could really only use most of them once, if you miss then GG you're done for. They also aren't very easy to use, 5 out of 7 times I've hit my own team-mate BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T GET OUT OF THE WAY WHEN I TOLD THEM TO.

J is just a blast. You need to set up your gear in the best way and it's just really intense.

I don't seem to have a problem with the camera.

I prefer the overhead camera all other AC's have, the side camera doesn't really work for me.

Just watched the "J" Fight, and I prefer White glint fight. J just seems to spam missiles and gattling gun, and it's a generic desert battleground.

The white glint fight was just amazing, you weaved between the bridge with pieces falling off it cause of the whole destructable enviroments, white glint had two assault rifles and assault armor, meaning you had to fight it at mid to long range, and long range was tough because of cover, mid range was tough because if you didn't keep moving it's accuracy would shred you.