The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Shadow: Character Model By Rag Premji

ragmanrag

This is really good work! But if really want to make it feel like a Warframe you have to push the silhouette value more. Right now his silhouette is very basic and too similar to Excalibur. Exaggerate his anatomy more, otherwise you have the look and detail level spot on.

Hi there!

Thanks for the comments! It's funny that you mentioned Excalibur as he is my favorite Warframe to play, i love his sleek and simple look. I wanted to keep the silhouette of my Warframe more on the human  proportions side of things, that way i can add alot more on to him and make his figure still read well.

Have a great day!

Rags

Hi All!

More updates! This week I was mainly focusing on establishing cleaner shapes for the back, legs and face. I am also creating layered armour for him as I think it would look cool to see this Warframe with different material/texture properties.

I also gave a small updates to his helmet, such as the orb located at the side of his head, and the spiked area on the back.

Thanks for looking!

Rag.
warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass4c.jpg

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass4b.jpg

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass4a.jpg

Edited by ragmanrag
switching from png to jpeg, so the page loads faster

Hi all,

In this weeks update I wanted to establish a colour scheme in the concept images shown. I also did a quick paint over/material render pass to establish some of the different texture properties that I want the final model to have.

I want this Warframe to blend into the surroundings, so I chose a palette of colours that would suit a jungle environment as well as fit the Warframe style.

Thanks for looking!

Rag.
warframe_ninja_ragp_concept_web_1_2.jpg

warframe_ninja_ragp_concept_web_2_2.jpg

Edited by ragmanrag

dQ4HTFH.gif

Thanks for the kind comment! Have a great day!

AMAZING!!!!

look's like how ash would looked like if he looked 10 times better.

Thanks for the kind comment! Have a great day!

@Shad0wWatcher, love the Avatar super fan lol, its an amazing cartoon series! Thanks again, more updates to come!

Edited by ragmanrag

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

This week i have been mainly concentrating on tightening up the over shape and sharpening up the details of the back armour.

Thanks for looking,

Rag.

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_04_07_15_2.

Edited by ragmanrag

this looks so awesome

Looks awesome dude! into 3D modelling myself and wew.... that looks great. I hope the texturing will be just as good.

Nice job man. I am impressed. I hope DE hires you xD

Wow. :O

200w.gif

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the comments, more updates to come!

Have a great day!

Rag's

wow. that is a great look. Hopefully DE will offer you a job so we can see this in game soon!

That's actually really damn good.

...Okay, anyone else thing that if we took Stalker's helmet and put it on this thing it would be the PERFECT visual update for him? Anyone at all?

Thanks for the comments, more updates to come soon!

Rag's!

So, what kind of Warframe is it supposed to be? I'm guessing Ninja similar to Ash, but not quite. 

Hi there, this character will be a jungle hunter type Warframe, its still work in progress, at the moment i'm readjusting his face to make him more recognisable in his sillhouette.

Thanks,

Rag.

Hi All!

In this weeks update I wanted to establish a new silhouette for Shadow as I felt it wasn't as unique or as recognizable as the existing Warframes. I focused mainly on the head for the moment, utilizing spikes as his signature design feature.

Also I was playing around with some ideas for Shadow when he is in 'battle mode' and came out with the idea of his head blades flipping out when he engages in combat.

That's all for the moment, and thanks again for looking!

Rag.

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_12_07_15_A_

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_12_07_15_B_

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_12_07_15_C_

Edited by ragmanrag