Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Prime Weapons Are Worth Building?

WhiteSushi

Question

Hey guys I have just recently acquired a ton of prime parts and I was wondering which prime weapons are worth a build the ones I have all the parts for are Sicarus Prime, Fang Prime, Dakra Prime, Burston Prime, and Lex Prime. Can you guys tell me which of these as well as other prime weapons are worth building? and also which ones are a waste of time? I would really appreciate it thx.

12 answers to this question

All of the weapons you listed are great. Other powerful Prime weapons are the Latron Prime, Soma Prime (sadly), Boltor Prime (sadly), Vasto Prime, Bo Prime, and the Glaive Prime. Honestly, I would recommend getting all prime weapons. Currently the only underwhelming prime weapon is the Reaper Prime imo.

dakra prime,boltor prime are worth building

useless are akbronco p

yes

yes

no

Akbronco Prime is an amazing sidearm. The high status chance and burst dps potential is shocking. For a close range sidearm to pull out when you are in a bind, I would recommend Akbronco Prime any day. They tear through everything.

I have all the prime weapons.

I generally only use Burston Prime, Boltor Prime and Braton Prime.

Soma Prime is highly recommended around the boards but I find the margin within which I will use it over Burston, Braton or Boltor is really very very small to the point I only really use it for fun. If you happen to have a full set fall into your lap, it's worth making but in a complete collection I just always have something else I'd rather bring instead.

If you don't have Dread, Paris Prime is worth getting but Dread is always better for a few small reasons. If I didn't care about a collection or mastery I wouldn't have bothered with Paris Prime.

Vaykor Marelok and Synoid Gammacor leave nothing to be desired in the secondary slot. Everything else is used for fun.

I'm not big on melee though. Maybe some of the prime melee stuff is epic. I wouldn't know.

Edited by VKhaun

Burston Prime

Soma Prime

Boltor Prime

Darka Prime

Braton Prime is godly if you like playing endless without 4 corrosive projection

Lex Prime isnt amazing but who cares? Gun feels and sounds really nice 

Edited by (PS4)JiggaJazz

All of the primes for mastery, that and soo shiny.  Only prime i have got that i do not love is lex prime, unfortunately got it after my marelok so was hard to love a weapon which was under performing the non prime weapon i was already using