Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is Now Officially The Easiest Enemy In The Game.

Enomilli

Why did you guys give him a Paris of all things?

I can unload two magazines of my Twin Viper into him and successfully kill him before he can even fire off 2 arrows while I'm standing in his face.

The Scythe was a nice touch but with this Paris he is just too slow and is a waste of time now.

He is not even threatening in the slightest.

Please give him some really good weapon that can actually do damage to us.

Stalker is a good concept...but he should scare us...not be a waste of time and bullets.

Edited by Ystella

Why did you guys give him a Paris of all things?

I can unload two magazines of my Twin Viper into him and successfully kill him before he can even fire off 2 arrows while I'm standing in his face.

The Scythe was a nice touch but with this Paris he is just too slow and is a waste of time now.

He is not even threatening in the slightest.

Please give him some really good weapon that can actually do damage to us.

Stalker is a good concept...but he should scare us...not be a waste of time and bullets.

Yeah, make Stalker's Paris do a OHK on us! PLEASE! (Sarcasm off)

The devs are trying some new things. Stalker's looks also changed, you know.

Wait they nerfed the stalker? wtf... I loved him, whenever you saw the lights flicker and went "oh S#&$ oh S#&$ who has him?" true he wasnt that dangerous in the first place, but he still had the potential to kill. Giving him a paris is like handing him a feather and telling him to tickle us death...

His Paris hit me once and did not even dent my shielding.

He needs to be a challenge not a push over.

Edited by Ystella

still have not encountered the new stalker yet but dam did i encoutnerd the old one alot :D

His Paris hit me once and did not even dent my shielding.

He needs to be a challenge not a push over.

I don't know since I have never fought him after the update. As far as I know, testing new eqs on the Stalker is just as it says. Maybe they didn't balance the damage out enough. It's fair to think of it that way, isn't it?

because hes an hunter, and we are his prey.

the more he fails, the more he learners.

the more we succeed,  the less we care.  

the less we care, the less were careful.

and when the hunter knows his prey, and the prey isn't careful, and danger is mistaken for safety, thats when the hunter strikes, and claims his reward.

I don't know since I have never fought him after the update. As far as I know, testing new eqs on the Stalker is just as it says. Maybe they didn't balance the damage out enough. It's fair to think of it that way, isn't it?

They are testing weapons?

Well I'm providing feedback on the weapons they are using...as beta testers that is our job.

At least we can point out what is wrong.

Where is the thread saying that they are testing weapons?

They are testing weapons?

Well I'm providing feedback on the weapons they are using...as beta testers that is our job.

At least we can point out what is wrong.

Where is the thread saying that they are testing weapons?

Stalker is officially an invisible being, unrecognized by the devs. Give up trying to find a thread on it. They are still testing eqs ON the stalker to see how well HE works against us. Simple, easily understandable logic.

Stalker is officially an invisible being, unrecognized by the devs. Give up trying to find a thread on it. They are still testing eqs ON the stalker to see how well HE works against us. Simple, easily understandable logic.

I would hope so...at leas they know that he really is too weak.

He seems to have an unmodded Paris judging by his drawback...being a Paris user since the beginning I can tell.

Testing new equipment variations on Stalker is nice and all but logic alone should dictate that equiping him with a Paris(that doesn automatically OHK)is worthless.

Indeed. Something was being done. Maybe they were testing how the sounds were for 2D and 3D and used the Stalker as their 3rd party sound system. Remember the changelogs.

Edited by matrixEXO

you can be as lenient as you wish, no need to add a pinch of rude to the mixture. (look at me, ignoring my own advice)

or at least, show some sympathy, you think it's easy to master 3+ languages? share you'er experience in doing so :) 

after all, it took me 2 minutes to write my first response here, and I thought it was funny and informative... after all, the stalker will get better, the dev team just mess around with him and cheek for our response.

Edited by EagleRise

I haven't even seen him in weeks T-T

Am I not important enough, am I not worth your time, you creepy bastard?!?

Stalker loves me...I encounter him multiple times a day.

I've met him maybe over 30 times already.

I never said it was easy. Or implied. Or thought.

What I would want is a sentence that isn't flawed when written in such simple English. Yeah, simple. I don't think having difficulty to write most of the more difficult words of the English language to be a bad thing. I don't think it should be that hard, is it? To write simple English out perfectly.

Oh, and mastering 3 languages is different from knowing how to speak/write 3 languages. To master = to be an expert of.

I never said I'm done mastering :P

there is nothing wrong with complex sentence structures and impressive words, other then leaving half of the community wondering what you meant. 

I was though to never talk in a way that will leave some one wondering what Iv'e meant or said, and thats how I try to act.

ho, and sorry for cursing... kinda snapped there...  

nah, new stalker is a joke. new players friendly? yes.

a threat? no.

-hey it is stalker!

-*sound of few shots in general direction of black shade* what? where?

-oh nevermind...

with braton he could damage shield and health, with new weaponry he is just target practice.

I never said I'm done mastering :P

there is nothing wrong with complex sentence structures and impressive words, other then leaving half of the community wondering what you meant. 

I was though to never talk in a way that will leave some one wondering what Iv'e meant or said, and thats how I try to act.

ho, and sorry for cursing... kinda snapped there...  

Nah, I apparently stepped on the wrong line there also. Sorry for my actions.

Give the Stalker a HEK so I can watch everyone cry blood.

Including myself.

Yes I'm serious, please do it.

Stalkerfied HEK?

Yes please...

Better yet with his speed and alacrity...give him a Stalkerfied BOAR with max fire rate and multishot.