Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Suggestion

Nuntium

Well, I didn't see any Sentinel suggestion forums, and they are weapons, so I figured I would post this here, mods please move it if it is in the wrong place.

On the to actual suggestion, give Sentinels some freedom of movement. It's weird how they hover in exactly the same position the entire game, no matter what you're doing. Now, I don't want them wandering all over the map as the Grineer/Corpus/Infected may lure them away with promises of candy, but if they just did a figure eight or other random pattern in a 4 or 5 meter radius, and moved to attack within that radius it would give them a bit more life.

Can I add a sentinel suggestion too? Maybe make wyrm not fire until you do. Not entirely passive, but not alerting entire rooms before you even know where the enemies are.

That would be nice, I think this new flight pattern would be especially helpful if they implemented a scavenger/support sentinel that could pick up drops and other support style things.

Giving them a bit more personality (that's not the word I really want to use but I can't come up with a better one) through a bit of movement would be nice.

like if you have the stealth one, 

breaking the cloak or doing something  expressly un stealthy 

he might make an angry vocalization or something 

or when it heals you or   yea..

I would like it if you could give them orders to move. something like the sentinel holding a door open while im in cover shooting whatevers on the other side.

Edited by sewens