Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Answer Us! Will You Buff Any Contents Inside The Founder Pack?

tripletriple

AH.

Didn't think of that.

Is it possible to make it only cosmetic on Excal Prime?

how would they make it so it buffs excal but doesn't do a darn thing to prime? the only way i can see it happening is if proto skin is changed to be only equippable to vanilla excal. which will cause alot of uproar amongst founders who bought the skin to use on excal prime

Edited by LordOfScrugging

No...because then Founders with the Proto skin get 1.5x the buff instead of the agreed buff....and a whole NEW(yet same) argument starts

AH.

Didn't think of that.

how would they make it so it buffs excal but doesn't do a darn thing to prime? in the end it will be flawed

The prime already has twice the buff, the half buff is so they won't cry as much

AH.

Didn't think of that.

Awful lot of work for a skin.....I doubt they'd want to program a logic check into a skin...

If E=EP then x=0

If E= RE then x=1

( a VERY basic form of it)

Also if EP gets 2x buff and Proto carries half then I get 2.5x....and yes if Proto is removed from EP I'm raising hell....I bought it ONLY for my EP......

Edited by Chaosyn

According to RationalWiki "This tactic was deployed by candidates in the 2008 Republican presidential debates, when many of the candidates referenced the television series 24 to support their national security policies." Like them, we referenced company policies and decisions based on fiction.

Isn't that pretty much the entire reason primes are stronger in the first place though? It's even mentioned in-game that primes are stronger because they're the originals. 

To my second point, I am saying that this technology was not meant for a warframe. Therefore, a new frame had to be constructed to make use of the component. Im not sure how this is a "! pull". This "Dex frame" is built on the shield modulator. That is how it incorporates the tech.

If it's not meant for a warframe, then how is it getting installed in a warframe at all? And why does making a new warframe make the warframes more compatible? 

Isn't that pretty much the entire reason primes are stronger in the first place though? It's even mentioned in-game that primes are stronger because they're the originals. 

You're just re-stating lore. I never pointed out that the aspect of prime beating all versions as false.

Edited by Prometheium

Darn.

THought we had something.

This is why I said they should have kept the original Arcane Helms and made more....Just offer a helm for Excal only (not the Prime version though) with stats...and make a regular (no stat version) for Primes.

Let's just get this done with. give founders the stalker as a frame and release excal prime to the public :D /troll

Darn.

THought we had something.

i suggested that they buff both excal and prime. one having a slight advantage over the other like prime having more armor, health and movement speed while vanilla has shields, energy and idk. that way there is no "OP founderzz gimmuh priem" since vanilla can beat excal at some things

Yeah the skin could replace stats....But then you're forcing People that have Proto to play at a lower level when using it on Excal Prime...In other words I'd have to abandon the skin I just bought a bit ago to use on EP because his stats would get cut in half.

Yeah the skin could replace stats....But then you're forcing People that have Proto to play at a lower level when using it on Excal Prime...In other words I'd have to abandon the skin I just bought a bit ago to use on EP because his stats would get cut in half.

All right, a buff, and a simple logic counter.

If applied to excalstandard(w/e file name is) = true (apply stat boost)

If applied to excalprime = false (don't apply stat boost)

Solutions! Bandaids!

let's be real, that's only gonna be a bandaid for the real issue. there will still be those who cry "but i don't have proto skin" and "i want my excal to be as strong as prime, p2w!" and this is only assuming that proto skin is coming back again next year

Edited by LordOfScrugging

let's be real, that's only gonna be a bandaid for the real issue. there will still be those who cry "but i don't have proto skin" and "i want my excal to be as strong as prime, p2w!" and this is only assuming that proto skin is coming back again next year

You can't please everyone. 

Literally no solution is going to please everyone. THere's no way everyone can come out of this with their jimmies unrustled.

You have a point about the Proto Skin, though. How about an entirely new skin that has to be farmed?

Literally no solution is going to please everyone. THere's no way everyone can come out of this with their jimmies unrustled.

You have a point about the Proto Skin, though. How about an entirely new skin that has to be farmed?

Good idea, let's call it Avalon. You know, Excalibur rests within Avalon (it's sheathe).

or they could give immortal excal a reason to be used :D....nah since there would be cries to make other immortals give stats as well. i think there is that rumored skin that was shown when the boltace were first shown off

Avalon Skin to match the Avalon Helmet. Hmmm.

Now, how are we going to tie this crap into lore?

.... Release stat boosting skins for.. every standard frame? Though not necessarily a body replacer, rather a visual body add-on like accessories.

Edited by Prometheium