Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Answer Us! Will You Buff Any Contents Inside The Founder Pack?

tripletriple

if they're going to give excalibur prime a prime buff, they need to make him available publicly again, otherwise it would be a straight up unfair advantage over everyone else who plays excalibur

as long as he's just cosmetic, that's fine, but the moment you touch the stats, it needs to become available again.

I've paid for three rounds of top tier prime access, which adds up to 419.97, as well as purchased a few hundred dollars worth of plat in the time I've played this game.

I honestly don't care about getting e-prime for anything other than mastery fodder, but for christ's sake, people need to stop going MUH FOUNDER SCLUSIVES, MUH MONEY, I SUPPORTED TH GAME SO IM BETTER THAN U

like, christ, you're not the only people who spend money on this game, only difference is the fact that you get a pretty little badge next to your avatar, guy.

Edited by OfficerBeepsky

if they're going to give excalibur prime a prime buff, they need to make him available publicly again, otherwise it would be a straight up unfair advantage over everyone else who plays excalibur

as long as he's just cosmetic, that's fine, but the moment you touch the stats, it needs to become available again.

Yeah...no. He doesn't really need to be available ever again...Not at all.

They've buffed/changed weapons I have no chance of getting....I didn't see THOSE come back.

Yeah...no. He doesn't really need to be available ever again...Not at all.

They've buffed/changed weapons I have no chance of getting....I didn't see THOSE come back.

Everything except Founder items will be released again.

DE has already stated that founders items, especially Excalibur Prime will not be getting any buff. Cause they do not want founders having more advantage over those who don't have the prime variant.

This is completely fine with me and we all should be!

Excalibur situation aside, he is. One extra polarity, quasi-semiworking regen, energy from Void Orbs, gold bits. Seems rather similar to other primes.

the extra polarity can be mirrored by adding a forma. there is no regen, it's just a rumor, and the only real common thing is the void orbs. his gold bits are literally consisting of a void key on the helmet and a couple of small tube-like things on him. i'd love an updated prime skin though. 

DE has already stated that founders items, especially Excalibur Prime will not be getting any buff. Cause they do not want founders having more advantage over those who don't have the prime variant.

find this confirmation and post it so the entire world can see! the bloodshed must end

Everything except Founder items will be released again.

Snipetron/vandal won't come back and i swear i saw it being tinkered with in a recent patchnotes so i think that's something

Edited by LordOfScrugging

That's news to me. Was it in a stream or something?

the extra polarity can be mirrored by adding a forma. there is no regen, it's just a rumor, and the only real common thing is the void orbs. his gold bits are literally consisting of a void key on the helmet and a couple of small tube-like things on him. i'd love an updated prime skin though. 

But then people would complain because it was changed, silly.

There's an easy solution (well...easy to me) Buff Excal Prime and give Reg Excal 1/4 of that buff...or something like that.

No, I'm not saying they have to buff him,but I wouldn't complain....As I said before, I use mine regardless of what they do...

I'd likely never see the updated skin if they did it... I prefer my Proto-Excal skin....

find this confirmation and post it so the entire world can see! the bloodshed must end

That's news to me. Was it in a stream or something?

It was a very long time ago. Someone asked it in Twitch chat and iirc Steve said so.

Edited by -OP-Skretax

It was a very long time ago. Someone asked it in Twitch chat and iirc Steve said so.

that's so vague xD steve's said no to alot of things though so i wouldn't put it past him. also it could have been a misunderstanding. DE should put an end to everything and make some kind of stickied post saying "Excal prime won't come back" and whether he will get a buff or not. although i enjoy a good argument, the trend of threads is starting to get boring

I think buffing 1 or 2 of the Excalibur stats is fine, but those prime weapons are primed starter weapons. They shouldn't be buffed by much or at all.

OP weapons should never be exclusive to a starter pack. That's essentially what the founders pack is. The whole point of it was a gift to make people feel special when Warframe came out, not give give an upper hand for the life of the game.

Edited by (PS4)Xurokhan

Guys it's like this, the situation with founders is that they want a buff to excal prime so that he can be up there with the other prime variants. Now what I see about this is that yes most Primed variants should at least pass their predecessor in terms of stats.

Now unlike other frames, which are obtainable except the ones that were removed from the drop table and put into the vault, they are obtainable through void/OD farming. Excal Prime is a founder exclusive item that was given to founders to show their appreciation for their money and support of the game release and development. What I see is that by buffing Excal Prime to pass Excalibur, the regular Variant, people will be angry due to the fact that they can't obtain a BETTER variant of their frame because it's not obtainable anymore.

Now us it pay to win kind of style? Mmm a tad bit. Is it game breaking? Not really.

Seriously the problem could be solved in 2 sec: buff exca prime and release it to all the community ... but NO ! Founders would not feel aymore "Special Child" if this happens !  What a tragedy ! Do you want to feel special? Then keep using your actual Exca Prime and pls stop crying! My dream would be to see the exca prime released but not cause i want it, just to take down all this founder elitism and crybaby which is becoming unbearable .

These threads need to stop. Non founders aren't ever getting founder stuff and founder weapons shouldn't be buffed because then non founders will be like "omg they're op now we has legit reason to complain. plz re-release"

Seriously the problem could be solved in 2 sec: buff exca prime and release it to all the community ... but NO ! Founders would not feel aymore "Special Child" if this happens !  What a tragedy ! Do you want to feel special? Then keep using your actual Exca Prime and pls stop crying! My dream would be to see the exca prime released but not cause i want it, just to take down all this founder elitism and crybaby which is becoming unbearable .

except the fact that DE can get in legal trouble for rereleasing excal.

These threads need to stop. Non founders aren't ever getting founder stuff and founder weapons shouldn't be buffed because then non founders will be like "omg they're op now we has legit reason to complain. plz re-release"

no founder is asking for them to be OP. all i've ever seen is them asking to pretty much be skins of other weapons essentially. the skana prime with dakra prime's stats and lato prime with lex prime's stats. it sin't OP cause they would literally be the same weapon with a different model. and excal should be brought up to speed with other primes along side mag and frost prime

I personally find it HILARIOUS that people who are not founders say no....as if it affects you in any way.

Fact is that Excal Prime IS a Prime so he SHOULD be on even terms with ALL Primes,period.

I say leave the weapons alone...They're mastery fodder at this point (for many,not all,but many),as better weapons exist and will keep coming.

Other frames get buffs when they're Primed so Excal should too...his Exclusive status being ONLY for how he was obtained.

I'll keep using mine regardless,but my OPINION is that he should be on even terms with EVERY Prime.

I personally find it HILARIOUS that people who are founders say yes... as if other people don't exist at all.

It would be an unneeded and stupid unfair advantage to founders against non-founders who play Excalibur to suddenly just buff Excal Prime over normal Excal. You already have the exclusive frame and weapons, the title, the Death Orb energy and the prime swag... you don't also need to have a more powerful frame who is already unobtainable.

i dont really see the need to buff them. if it has to be done, then buff their counterparts too.

as for excalibur prime, i'd rather see a model/texture upgrade, instead of stats buffing. since those early prime warframes are more or less just alt helmets.

Edited by Eric1738