Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Frames?

Yonm

Grineer and Corpus are fun to kill, but sometimes I get sick of fighting jobbers/ gimmicky boss characters. I think we should get some missions where we just fight other Warframes/Warframe-like characters.

I really liked fighting against Chroma and Mesa in their respective quests. It kind of replicates that feeling you get in a game when the main character ends up facing a rival character who has almost the exact same powerset and fights on par with the main character. Like Dante vs. Vergil, Raiden vs. Jet Stream Sam or... Hayden Tenno vs. Nemesis! It's pretty epic and I wish we could get something like that in the game 

(Yes I know conclave exist, but most encounters only last for a couple seconds. Not that exciting. Stalker exist but he's a random encounter and, as he is right now, is super easy to kill). 

Can't really do that..-- As Vor once said

"the warframes are not the power.. The tenno are.. The warframe just bends it so they can use it"

or something like that

ie-- without a tenno warframe==useless..(Shhh)

Rather than enemy frames (as that doesn't really make a lot of sense lorewise), we should have more unique enemies like the Manic.

In "The New Strange" storyline, an Chroma Warframe that's being controlled by an enemy is sent to attack your character. The Stalker also wears a Warframe when he goes after you. I don't think Warframes are exclusively used by the Tenno, other people can control them as well.

Can't really do that..-- As Vor once said

"the warframes are not the power.. The tenno are.. The warframe just bends it so they can use it"

or something like that

ie-- without a tenno warframe==useless..(Shhh)

Not really. In "Patient Zero" a Mesa Warframe is sent to attack you by Alad V. Lotus refered to it as "a hollow Warframe being puppeted by Infested flesh". Warframes don't require a Tenno to be useful.