Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For All The Confusion.

Yes, the adorable Fennec Fox.

I remember going to great lengths to find a Fennec plushie for an old girlfriend, because she really seemed to like them and I knew there was no practical way for her to have one as a pet.

The story gets really sad after that, so let's just say that the plushie was named Anthony and that she enjoyed her gift.

Yes, the adorable Fennec Fox.

I remember going to great lengths to find a Fennec plushie for an old girlfriend, because she really seemed to like them and I knew there was no practical way for her to have one as a pet.

The story gets really sad after that, so let's just say that the plushie was named Anthony and that she enjoyed her gift.

When I get my fennec i am naming him Lance. (Yes, I am going to buy one)

When I get my fennec i am naming him Lance. (Yes, I am going to buy one)

Do your research, and if you decide that you can give one a good home where it won't be miserable, go get one.

Once you have one, make extra double sure that you don't date girls from small rural towns with fathers who own businesses that absolutely couldn't have anything to do with you because your situation might make the family business look bad, even though the case was dismissed at Preliminary because there was no evidence and the girl even posted on Facebook that she was throwing her own laptop away and

I'm sorry, we were talking about foxes. When you get one, make sure to have a crapload of fun with it, and also gib piktures.

Do your research, and if you decide that you can give one a good home where it won't be miserable, go get one.

Once you have one, make extra double sure that you don't date girls from small rural towns with fathers who own businesses that absolutely couldn't have anything to do with you because your situation might make the family business look bad, even though the case was dismissed at Preliminary because there was no evidence and the girl even posted on Facebook that she was throwing her own laptop away and

I'm sorry, we were talking about foxes. When you get one, make sure to have a crapload of fun with it, and also gib piktures.

ouCH... Aand will do.