Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Change In Warframe To Reduce The Grind, Repetitive, And Abusive Mechanics In The Game?

Cloud

For grind... A shift of prime 'heavyness' from Rotation C's to rotation A's in endless mission types.

Currently, there's ~3 prime parts max in most rotation A's in the void, and an excess of prime parts in Rotation C. Being so top-heavy, you farm and farm and get unnecessary parts (Bo prime ornament number 27...) while you still search endlessly for that Loki Prime Helmet. Moving most weapon parts and overall blueprints for warframes to the earlier rotations (the ones you pull from more often) makes the RNG more forgiving overall, while having a smaller, more expensive collection of actual parts in rotation B and C make it a more tangible farming experience- it's more focused towards what you actually specifically want.

I disagree that the grind is great for newer players, specifically with regard to MK1 weapons and damaged mods.  Grinding for something you're excited about getting is fine, but grinding for an exact duplicate of faulty gear you've been given at the start is kind of a joke.  I don't get the reasoning behind this in the least.  It's not like the braton, paris, etc are really good weapons anyway, just serviceable. 

for me it be:

- resource BPs such as forma, fieldron, detonite injector, etc would have their time way reduced from 12/24 hrs to 5 mins tops. there is ZERO reason items such as these should have that long of time to make. also forma BP is reusable thus removing it from tier drop rewards.

- ANY BPs that involve dual wield weapons are removed from the game. you want to use 2 vasto? then equip one in each hand. this will also now allow you to make either gun different opening up new builds.

- crafting times for weapons and frame parts are now reduced from 12 hrs to 1 h and full frames from 72 hrs to 2 h. seriously who in their right mind wants to wait 12 hrs+ to play something?

- gaining syndicate rep is now faster by 50% and syndicate tokens are now on all maps for the syndicate regalia you have on with only having 4 spawn in a mission. what this means is if you have new loka reg on then 4 tokens for new loka will spawn in the map and are the same spots for other syndicates as well. also syndicate hit squads no longer happen (tbh why lotus allows it to begin with makes no sense).

- bosses now give vastly more exp but take slightly longer to kill but for certain bosses (i.e. ruk, krill, etc) have their hit boxes increased to make it easier to hit. also if you have punch throw mods on your weapons you can now hit that spot even if its being blocked/shut.

- KUBROWS NO LONGER REQUIRE UP KEEP!!! your kubrow will now be maintained normally like your sentinel. as well the time for your kubrow to come out of stasis is reduced from 3 hrs to 5 mins wait.

- assassination marks (stalker, harvester, G3) are now increased to 15% chance for host plus 5% for each additional person with the mark of that assassin. so if I have all three and im host and i have and excal with G3/stalker, a mesa with just stalker, and a nova with harvester/G3 then G3 will a 30% chance to spawn while stalker will be 25% and harvester will be 10%. and same rules that all members have to be rank 2+ for the assassination to happen.

- MK1 and damage mods are no removed with now having their counter parts being all free (no costing credit). other weapons are now changed from plat only to credits outright while still leaving a good few at plat/credit blueprint.

- all new weapons are now able to be bought from the market, crafted in tenno lab, or bp bought from the market (NO MORE EXCLUSIVE TENNO LAB WEAPONS). this goes for frames such as zeph, banshee, and volt.

now some of these things hit plat and to counter that i would have more customization items be introduced such as syndannas, helmets, full skins/ immortal skins, and armor accessories. there would also be other things too but that would be enough to get started atleast.

as to people saying the grind is good for new players.... thats a yes and no. yes in a way since some do like that overwhelming feature of a lot to do but at the same time its what hurts since most drop the game due to waaaaaaay to high of a grind/learning curve. other games succeed in this part since the grind for most games is not really seen till mid - late part of those games.   

Rework void drop table

non-endless T1 now has a 50% chance for prime part, while the other 50% has a chance for other t1 keys, t2 keys, forma bp.

Non-endless t2 has a 65% chance of prime part, while 35% of forma bp, t3/t4 key.

Non endless t3/t4 has a 80% chance of prime part, 20% 5x R5 fusion core.

Well i think that keys/forma bps and other trash rewards must exist only on t1 missions, and other prime stuff must be shifted and spread through the rest void towers.