Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huras Kubrow. Shade Sentinel. Stealth.

(PSN)theelix

Both are horrible for it.

With the Huras Kubrow AI, it will still attack enemies even when in stealth, which completely ruins your stealth runs. The Kubrow itself can also be seen and alert enemies, which doesn't help when the Kubrow is nearly the size of you and doesn't know what the concept of hiding is. Kubrow could also decide to simply... Not follow you. It teleports to you sometimes, but not all, and it'll just stay somewhere and not go anywhere, leaving you stealthless.

Shade sentinel's Ghost is too finicky to be used for stealth, and only could possibly have use when reviving a teammate, as they won't see you.

Stealth sentinel's "stealth" is too offensive and ruins stealth, being that is has to have direct LoS to whatever it's hiding from. You can be looking straight at what's shooting you and if your sentinel is obscured by a low hanging ceiling, you'll never be hidden.

Huras and Shade are not for 100% stealth runs. They are used for stealth in combat. I don't know about Shade, but my friend has a Huras and it's awesome when he runs into a room, Hysteria turned on, and the enemies don't see him until he attacks.

If you want full Invisibility, get Loki

warframe will never be a stealth game with all those weapons and bad AI. think about it, only bow has silent shot and loki / ash are stealth warframe. stealth would be great if every warframes can do the same but different play style of steath but i doubt DE will never do that because it would be too much work for them.