Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Charge Attack Damage No Longer Stacks With Element Mods.

Enomilli

I was playing with my Glaive and I had noticed that the elemental damage mods that I had no longer stacked.

It was only capping at 375 without any other numbers appearing despite my 90% AP and 50% ice mod on it.

I switched to my Dual Ether and they were doing just fine so this seems like a Glaive kind of thing.

Just letting you know DE...

Keep up the wonderful work.

Man i just gave up on the glaive 2 days ago. I tried using it as my main melee weapon when it came out but it has had too many problems. Now this is just another one. It also isnt great as a melee weapon and not that good as a throwable weapon. Ill wait to they fix it more before i use it again.

I was playing with my Glaive and I had noticed that the elemental damage mods that I had no longer stacked.

It was only capping at 375 without any other numbers appearing despite my 90% AP and 50% ice mod on it.

I switched to my Dual Ether and they were doing just fine so this seems like a Glaive kind of thing.

Just letting you know DE...

Keep up the wonderful work.

Its the bug with their new tech for Glaive to make it not lag on non-hosts. It doesnt lag now, but dmg mods dont work. What bugs me is that thy had EXACTLY effing same issue with Paris, yet we have this stuff again on Glaive now.

Its the bug with their new tech for Glaive to make it not lag on non-hosts. It doesnt lag now, but dmg mods dont work. What bugs me is that thy had EXACTLY effing same issue with Paris, yet we have this stuff again on Glaive now.

Crap. I knew it wasn't just my imagination.