Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Got Xcom And I Need Names

Lord-Taco-the-Great

Question, should I do normal XCOM enemy unknown, or should I do Enemy within?

The difference is, in Enemy within you have Cybernetics, Robot Limbs, while having to deal with stealth aliens and traitors.

If you think the power of forums can beat EXALT, go for Enemy Within.

You make everything on my soldier purple.... because..... um..... yeah. Purple! :3 Yay! Also give me a skeleton suit, or anything that has a grappling hook. Because Kittehs are majestic beings that go wherever the f*ck they want. :D Also put the prefix "Kitteh" in front of my name so it looks like: Kitteh VivaNyanCat. Formalities, Ho!

Edited by VivaNyanCat

You make everything on my soldier purple.... because..... um..... yeah. Purple! :3 Yay! Also give me a skeleton suit, or anything that has a grappling hook. Because Kittehs are majestic beings that go wherever the f*ck they want. :D Also put the prefix "Kitteh" in front of my name so it looks like: Kitteh VivaNyanCat. Formalities, Ho!

...You're strange.

Why erebus if he doesnt play warframe that much anymore?

He's on the forums though. Also, Erebus can't make the time due to timezone issues. I'll be looking for more people on the show. Remember, it's VERY casual, so it will pretty much be made up on the spot as XCOM plays out. Either that, or I will record by myself just with no audio (I don't talk much in skype, so I'll need more people to keep a conversation going)

He's on the forums though. Also, Erebus can't make the time due to timezone issues. I'll be looking for more people on the show. Remember, it's VERY casual, so it will pretty much be made up on the spot as XCOM plays out. Either that, or I will record by myself just with no audio (I don't talk much in skype, so I'll need more people to keep a conversation going)

Will you also play warframe?