Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.

When I was at my school before I started to go into online and all that because I didn't like human interaction..

We were in our computer class and we were putting them together so people could learn how and all that great stuff.

Well, my friends and I found a newer mobo sitting around that had support to up to 16 gigs of ram ..

Sooo, the hunt was on as we were taking other pcs apart and shoving ram into this god forsaken creation in front of us..

Eventually we had it working with 16g... And an I5 3.1GHz Processor.. The next day my mate had taken one of his old gpus and brought it to school with him, which we then used to build the pc into a gaming rig.. Literally, with everything but a gpu we managed to make a school computer into something that could get an average 45 fps in Crysis 3.. Do you guys have an idea how big of an accomplishment this was for us? Heck, the school I went to still has that monstrosity as a display for the other students who take the college course to show what some of their students can do.

(this is a story for all you out there who are interested in stuff like this.

I post what I want in off topic.

NOTHING CAN STOP ME.

HEAR THAT MODS?

NOTHING!)

Edited by InhibitedFox

When I was at my school before I started to go into online and all that because I didn't like human interaction..

We were in our computer class and we were putting them together so people could learn how and all that great stuff.

Well, my friends and I found a newer mobo sitting around that had support to up to 16 gigs of ram ..

Sooo, the hunt was on as we were taking other pcs apart and shoving ram into this god forsaken creation in front of us..

Eventually we had it working with 16g... And an I5 3.1GHz Processor.. The next day my mate had taken one of his old gpus and brought it to school with him, which we then used to build the pc into a gaming rig.. Literally, with everything but a gpu we managed to make a school computer into something that could get an average 45 fps in Crysis 3.. Do you guys have an idea how big of an accomplishment this was for us? Heck, the school I went to still has that monstrosity as a display for the other students who take the college course to show what some of their students can do.

(this is a story for all you out there who are interested in stuff like this.

I post what I want in off topic.

NOTHING CAN STOP ME.

HEAR THAT MODS?

NOTHING!)

Just because you post in off topic doesnt mean a topic cant be moderated. We definitely can stop you if you dont follow the rules.

Off topic isnt the place for everything peeps.