Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Teleport: How It Should Also Be A True Travel Power For Next Movement 2.0

(PSN)TrollyThyTrinity

I honestly like the way its setup right now. When I first tried it I felt the same way you do but after using him a lot the current way makes a lot more sense. Ash should not be some magician that can just teleport from location to location, he is instead the purest ninja in warframe and having him sneak upon his enemies makes more sense. 

I honestly like the way its setup right now. When I first tried it I felt the same way you do but after using him a lot the current way makes a lot more sense. Ash should not be some magician that can just teleport from location to location, he is instead the purest ninja in warframe and having him sneak upon his enemies makes more sense.

If you have 8 enemies and there in every coner hes teleporting looks like a magician to me, and every warframe will be able to wall latch some better than others, limited teleports potential gimps him when hes suppose to be more agile

Edited by (PS4)Nzza_News

Soo my teleport aug doesnt get much attention but this does. Well i will hand my positive feed because i care alot about ash. There are ideas i like and dnt. As a tough critique. I agree with all reworks and adjustments that keep Ash competitive and useful in coop missions, my Phantom Teleport was an innovative design that could improve and evolve the way we use Ash and the use of Teleport all around. 

People complain that Smoke screens inferior to Loki, Shurikens mediocre. 

Teleports difficult to master and pretty off.

Bladestorms full of Bugs plus is the Only Cutscene ability in game.

Imo a bit of CC could be great for Ash and a Detonating clone, why not?

Heard a friend say the Teleport clone should be a Female Ash that Attracts enemies the detonates the stun when enemies are within range, like Narutos sexy jutsu. 

It might give those who asked for a Female Ash a little surprise xP

ash does need a rework but as far as teleport no augment intended, Vauban(Bounce) Valkyr(Rip Line) Zephyr(Tailwind) legit travel moves 

will fit movement 2.0 wall latching and being able to stay on the wall. possibly reworking wall run all together. people dont want to think it is 

but ash is a travel ability limited very limited(to the point if you solo and enemies are not in sight its 120% Useless) but it is. and this is the opportunity to make it legit travel ability in movement 2.0

As long as it works like Itzal's Blink. Itzal's Blink is the ultimate example of what Ash's Teleport should have been from the beginning.

Great point. Teleport should be free-aimed plus targetable. the free aim should have a smaller range like blink. 

The targeted teleport longer plus the stun on enemies we dnt wanna lose. a free aim is great just dont take away to option to target aim aswell for hunting enemies down and finishers

Great point. Teleport should be free-aimed plus targetable. the free aim should have a smaller range like blink. 

The targeted teleport longer plus the stun on enemies we dnt wanna lose. a free aim is great just dont take away to option to target aim aswell for hunting enemies down and finishers

gotta have my finishers

• 2 weeks later...

and mixed in with smoke screen , teleport to any enemy from the wall he would thrive  

Idk what you mean with mixing teleport with smke screen, can you elaborate on that? 

Btw what about Free-Aimed Blink teleport? 

Shorter range an low energy cost for the free-aimed but dnt remove Targeted teleport for hunting enemies down and Finisher kills.