Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moar Warframe Accessories? Some (Bad) Ideas

(PSN)theelix

Recently, in such anticipation for the Excalibur rework, I've been playing with other frames so that I can "re-learn" and "re-love" my favorite Warframe. To me, he looks the coolest of all the others and... Playing with the others make me think how some could look a lot more badash awesome.

Plus I'm bored so shall the bored thinking commence.

I would suggest something like full body cloaks and or truly full armors for our warframe for purely aesthetic purposes, that don't add any extra defenses.

Now, being that I'm not the greatest mind, nor the sharpest tool in the shed, I'd like ideas and input from other people as well.

Some of these would be for specific Warframes, for example...

Energy cloaks. This would really only be for Nekros, and would really only fit his character in my opinion. Being the Warframe interpretation of the Grim Reaper (I like to think of him as one, anyway) He should have the cliche black, tattered, flowing cloak that covers most of him. We could even add some animation for specific powers, like the Soul Punch blowing back his cloak a bit, or it glowing with a large, darker aura when he casts Shadows of the Dead.

Tattered wings. This would be for Valkyr. It should be kinda self-explanatory, but in case it isn't, I'm taking the interpretation of Valkyr as a Valkyrie, the angel of soldiers in the Viking era (correct me if I'm wrong) Since she was taken down, was experimented on, ripped up and so forth, I would think a wing on one side that's quite tattered and/or broken would be pretty cool. The other side wouldn't have one for, really, the same reason as half of her face being quite... Uh.. Not the same as the other.

Headbands/Sashes. The head bands more for Ash, because... Ninja. Sashes for some of the girls because... Style.

Gauntlets. This would be for Excalibur, as he's the swordsman, I think we should have two different types of gauntlets. One for the samurai look, because some people, like me, like the idea of Excalibur being Honorable as ever, walking in like a stereotypical samurai.

The next type would be metal. For the Knight look. Chivalry could also easily be applied to Excalibur's look, but I think he has quite flashy moves for a knight, especially since most of them had low mobility armor, that didn't really allow him to do back flips and somersaults and so forth.

Full knight armor for Excalibur.

No need for explanation.

Gilgamesh.full.424328.jpg

I know. I know. "They're already wearing armor, why must we put more armor on them?" And I'm going to answer... For STYLE, duh!

Arctic Clothing for Frost. I know he has a warframe that kind of outlines this... But it's really vague and I don't really see it all that much. If anything, I really just want the fur edges around his neck. Because he's so cool. Obvs.

Boombox backpack/MP3. For Mag. She already has the headsets, but it ain't plugged into anything!

Warframe's interpretation of a snake. For Saryn's neck. Because venomously stylish accessories are stylish.

Wub cannon for Banshee

Hook. For Hydroid. Because Pirate. (Not sure if he already has such.)

Cowgirl hat for Mesa. Because she's the slickest shooter in the Wes- er... Space.

Cane for Limbo. This would need to be in his hands either in his idle animation, or when he uses a Codex/Synthesis Scanner. Show him aiming it like a gun, too, when he aims with those scanners. That would be the best.

Lobster Claws for Trinity.

Dracula's Cape for Trinity.

Some Warframes have not been included because I don't have many ideas.

Edited by (PS4)theelix

And here are my suggestions

1. First of all, rename the cosmetic armors we currently have to make logical sense to where that armor is actually located, I'm talking about the;

Daedalus KNEE plates that actually equip onto your ankles

The edo KNEE plates that only cover your shins

Eos KNEE plates that equip onto your ankles

Harkonar Leg plates that cover your knees and sometimes the upper parts of your shins, along with them not actually looking like 'plates'

The list goes on

2. Good gawd, please give us the 'complete' dendra armor set, whether it be its own stand-alone armor, its own set, or even just replacing the current dendra armor, my OCD demands it.

3. Moar cosmetic armor locations

By that I mean we just have armor for shoulders, chest, and legs, what we need is armor for everything else too, forearms, thighs, back, lower chest, etc.

Recently, in such anticipation for the Excalibur rework, I've been playing with other frames so that I can "re-learn" and "re-love" my favorite Warframe. To me, he looks the coolest of all the others and... Playing with the others make me think how some could look a lot more badash awesome.

Plus I'm bored so shall the bored thinking commence.

I would suggest something like full body cloaks and or truly full armors for our warframe for purely aesthetic purposes, that don't add any extra defenses.

Now, being that I'm not the greatest mind, nor the sharpest tool in the shed, I'd like ideas and input from other people as well.

Some of these would be for specific Warframes, for example...

Energy cloaks. This would really only be for Nekros, and would really only fit his character in my opinion. Being the Warframe interpretation of the Grim Reaper (I like to think of him as one, anyway) He should have the cliche black, tattered, flowing cloak that covers most of him. We could even add some animation for specific powers, like the Soul Punch blowing back his cloak a bit, or it glowing with a large, darker aura when he casts Shadows of the Dead.

Tattered wings. This would be for Valkyr. It should be kinda self-explanatory, but in case it isn't, I'm taking the interpretation of Valkyr as a Valkyrie, the angel of soldiers in the Viking era (correct me if I'm wrong) Since she was taken down, was experimented on, ripped up and so forth, I would think a wing on one side that's quite tattered and/or broken would be pretty cool. The other side wouldn't have one for, really, the same reason as half of her face being quite... Uh.. Not the same as the other.

Headbands/Sashes. The head bands more for Ash, because... Ninja. Sashes for some of the girls because... Style.

Gauntlets. This would be for Excalibur, as he's the swordsman, I think we should have two different types of gauntlets. One for the samurai look, because some people, like me, like the idea of Excalibur being Honorable as ever, walking in like a stereotypical samurai.

The next type would be metal. For the Knight look. Chivalry could also easily be applied to Excalibur's look, but I think he has quite flashy moves for a knight, especially since most of them had low mobility armor, that didn't really allow him to do back flips and somersaults and so forth.

Full knight armor for Excalibur.

No need for explanation.

Gilgamesh.full.424328.jpg

I know. I know. "They're already wearing armor, why must we put more armor on them?" And I'm going to answer... For STYLE, duh!

Arctic Clothing for Frost. I know he has a warframe that kind of outlines this... But it's really vague and I don't really see it all that much. If anything, I really just want the fur edges around his neck. Because he's so cool. Obvs.

Boombox backpack/MP3. For Mag. She already has the headsets, but it ain't plugged into anything!

Warframe's interpretation of a snake. For Saryn's neck. Because venomously stylish accessories are stylish.

Wub cannon for Banshee

Hook. For Hydroid. Because Pirate. (Not sure if he already has such.)

Cowgirl hat for Mesa. Because she's the slickest shooter in the Wes- er... Space.

Cane for Limbo. This would need to be in his hands either in his idle animation, or when he uses a Codex/Synthesis Scanner. Show him aiming it like a gun, too, when he aims with those scanners. That would be the best.

Lobster Claws for Trinity.

Dracula's Cape for Trinity.

Some Warframes have not been included because I don't have many ideas.

Actually on the topic of Excalibur if you watch the latest dev stream you'll notice that when Excalibur rework is released next week he will be getting a S#&$ ton of new stuff to go with him including a new skin, helmet and accessories that we know of.