Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Worst Day In Warframe...

AlexManDrake

...Today. Here's a couple of reasons : 

1) The banshee nerf made infested enemies a nightmare on solo play(which I preffer the most)

2) Was doing an endless defense mission on Earth, mainly to farm Rubedo AND to progress a bit... Got stuck while defending the artefact under some stairs, Heavy rocket grineer shot the artefact for 5% per hit, because I was unable to reach it.Lost like 60+ rubedo and the pisto +20% mod amongst others.

3) Was doing a sabotage mission, again to farm rubedo(Main reason I actually played today tbh), Got shot through the walls by grineer and died, lost like 60-70 rubedo.

4) Tried the sabotage mission again, got instazerged by infested, from behind, which was a closed vent, while fighting the ones in front of me. Didn't lose anything since the match just started :D (Prob the best thing that happened today, lol!)

5) Doing a grineer mission, out of the blue (when I was on a bridge of some sorts) 4 grineer rollers appear on me and keep knocking me back, while a Heavy gunner took me down. Lost a lot of rubedo (like 80).

6) Lastly... Was doing the Oro farm, and I got stuck behind two crates... The "rocky corridor" is a nice place where you can fight enemies coming from the other side, but if you go to the crates, you can't get out. I lost like 130 rubedo there.

After the last one, I got pissed so much I quit.

This is in the Gameplay Feedback for obvious reasons :

1) Rework the Banshee ultimate asap, as it's really a suicide, and the Sonic Boom doesn't help at all while usign it (Mainly because it's a cone and not circular... Which it COULD be.)

2) Stairs... Check the stairs please :(

3) Wall shooting is awkward and confusing.

4) Did the infested come through the closed vent, or was I standing on a spawn point?

5) First and Last time I saw rollers to climb stairs... Well nothing you can do here I bet :3

6) Please do something about those crates... And not only, MODS and AMMO fall in those places, either baiting you into them, or getting you stuck, or plainly not being able to get them (Yeah I lost a few mods this way, and knowing my luck, they might've been rare too, haha)

... Am I the only one that suffered this much in 3 hours?

1) Don't play solo on a game with coop emphasis

2) Be resurrected if you die

3) Profit!?

Basically most of your problems and complains result from playing solo, it's on you to change that. With the banshee patch it is a support frame the ability is still quite strong just not in solo play, which again you can change ...  I agree with 6) sometimes mods and drops being stuck is a shame

3) Profit!?

Basically most of your problems and complains result from playing solo, it's on you to change that. With the banshee patch it is a support frame the ability is still quite strong just not in solo play, which again you can change ...  I agree with 6) sometimes mods and drops being stuck is a shame

Ah my friend, I would love to play with others... Who wouldn't ? But when I see them rushing and skipping mobs like there's no tomorrow... It just irritates me even more :/... It ain't good for the farming :3

Also, they should increase the pickup radius of things to fix 6)

Edited by AlexManDrake

I can understand the issue with players who race or rush which in the majority of cases is for competition rather than co-op in my experience.

You will have to find like minded individuals to farm with.

And from what I have seen it is hard to find these people as it appears more than 50% of public players are wanna be lone ninja heros who depend highly on having more kills than you and everyone else in the final results to enjoy the game.

3) Profit!?

Don't be telling someone how not to play the game ._.

I play this game non-stop solo with the occasional co-op action. Me and OP are probrably in the minority for those who love to solo but it should be a very feasible playstyle and the devs should cater to us as well as to the MP guys.

Edited by Ninjaman999

Banshee nerf seems perfect now that in an infested def mission she is not the boss to move back and forth spamming wave skill. Now I see Banshee stay near the Pod or above platform or actually use strategy, good job DE.

Getting stuck is a host lag issue (unless you were the host). Happened to me once when running for the door, the host lagged and instead of going through door I hit a wall and got stuck behind two barrels. Luckily one barrel was an explosive, waited for my shields to get full then BOOM, I'm out with it.

Getting shot through walls is a lag issue. You may be behind the wall in your screen, but in the host's screen you're standing right there saying "hello" to Grineer aiming at you ready to go trigger happy.

Bad luck and good luck happens to every one. You can't expect DE to post you a reimburse box saying "sorry you lost all those items for being unlucky with laggy host or had items fly off the map because you made it happen by hitting in the wrong places".

Next time you'll be lucky, or maybe try "solo" mode in game (change that from "online" button) if you want to farm and use your own host instead. And next time you see someone rushing and skipping mob, make that mission a non farm and come back without a rusher or change to solo mode.

As for rushers, they are the game's most Notorious retards who are too slow to change "online" to "solo" and rush alone. It's a simple psyche that they are mere show offs in a game who can't show off in real life. Such a pity, but give them a pat on their back for it eh?

Getting stuck is a host lag issue (unless you were the host). Happened to me once when running for the door, the host lagged and instead of going through door I hit a wall and got stuck behind two barrels. Luckily one barrel was an explosive, waited for my shields to get full then BOOM, I'm out with it.

Uh did you miss the part he says he's playing SOLO?

You don't get "Host Lag" if you're solo.

Banshee nerf seems perfect now that in an infested def mission she is not the boss to move back and forth spamming wave skill. Now I see Banshee stay near the Pod or above platform or actually use strategy, good job DE.

I also like the banshee nerf, I was spamming on xini with the sq and its impossible to die + teammates gets angry when they cant do anything. +1 to DE indeed

Uh did you miss the part he says he's playing SOLO?

You don't get "Host Lag" if you're solo.

Nope, never missed the part where "solo" was mentioned, but that's about Banshee. The rest of issues were caused by host lag in "defense" mission as mentioned.

Who needs glasses?

Edited by Redward

As for rushers, they are the game's most Notorious retards who are too slow to change "online" to "solo" and rush alone. It's a simple psyche that they are mere show offs in a game who can't show off in real life. Such a pity, but give them a pat on their back for it eh?

Guess half of us here are "Notorious retards" then. Can we get a moderator in here?

Edited by bitlard

Nope, never missed the part where "solo" was mentioned, but that's about Banshee. The rest of issues were caused by host lag in "defense" mission as mentioned.

Who needs glasses?

All the games were in solo >.> ... And my internet worked as always, very low ping and such...

There are just some weird zones where the bullets pass through the wall and hit ya... Most of the times it was edges, and if I took a step to the left(more cover) i wouldn't get hit.. If I took a step back to the right, I'd get hit again... No signs of lag.

Also, Idk about the banshee nerf... Being static for that much while doing such low damage and with the risk of dying is way too bad. Sure there are favorable positions where you can cast it successfully, but you can't always count on a cone to get you out of a cluster, you can't count on Sonic Boom either to make you a sec immune to knocks...  Imo it needs to be a "buff", you cast it, able to move where you please, and deal the pulses, like a repetitive War Stomp/ Thunderclap from World of Warcraft (Best example I could come with)

Don't be telling someone how not to play the game ._.

I play this game non-stop solo with the occasional co-op action. Me and OP are probrably in the minority for those who love to solo but it should be a very feasible playstyle and the devs should cater to us as well as to the MP guys.

Then ask for better balanced spawns, other than that it's as if you said "I keep hitting my head on the wall and it hurts... fix it devs!" if you play solo those are the disadvantages.

Then ask for better balanced spawns, other than that it's as if you said "I keep hitting my head on the wall and it hurts... fix it devs!" if you play solo those are the disadvantages.

The spwans are fine, the slow trickle of mods and the long drag of upgrading all the mods so you can become reasonabily powerful is the issue. The massive emphesis on mods for getting ahead in power (assume your a reasonably skilled player) is causing the solo gripes of many players.

Edited by Ninjaman999

The spwans are fine, the slow trickle of mods and the long drag of upgrading all the mods so you can become reasonabily powerful is the issue. The massive emphesis on mods for getting ahead in power (assume your a reasonably skilled player) is causing the solo gripes of many players.

So what? The devs have repeatedly said the game is intended to be played in co-op with a clan. They want to balance the game for that play style. They where nice enough to let us play solo, but they don't have to give soloers special drop rates.