Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Had The Best Luck Today...

TheFired3mon

I woke up about an hour early and saw the Vauban alert on with 7 minutes left. I had a feeling his alert would be today so I left my computer on and when I got on, it had five minutes left. Then, because I'm so lucky, stalker appeared in the alert. He ended up smashing me into a corner as we were swarmed by shockwave moas until we both died. XD

Edited by TheFired3mon

I got lucky yesterday (know that I reset before I say this)... Kinda missed this alert, was going to give the BP to a clan member if I was to get it though.

My lucky moments was playing 3 games in a row and get 1 rare mod that is actually quite useful for me :P

First Flow

Second Serration (Damage mod for assault rifle [not really rare, marked as uncommon but still difficult to find])

Third Barrel Diffusion

Just comes to say that everyone has their lucky day at some point but it never lasts forever.

Oh man, how unlucky would you be if the Stalker killed you and you ran out of revives?

The horror.

Exactly what I was thinking. :p

I got lucky yesterday (know that I reset before I say this)... Kinda missed this alert, was going to give the BP to a clan member if I was to get it though.

My lucky moments was playing 3 games in a row and get 1 rare mod that is actually quite useful for me :P

First Flow

Second Serration (Damage mod for assault rifle [not really rare, marked as uncommon but still difficult to find])

Third Barrel Diffusion

Just comes to say that everyone has their lucky day at some point but it never lasts forever.

Cool :) and yeah, at least it's nice when it happens.

Edited by TheFired3mon

First Flow

Third Barrel Diffusion

Could use any of those multiple shot mods, got only one for shotgun and that is it. Someday, someday.

Could use any of those multiple shot mods, got only one for shotgun and that is it. Someday, someday.

The only multi-shot mods i'd use would be the Pistol or Shotgun. Getting a Barrel Diffusion was one of the good ones :P