Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

lNogardl

I can't, i literally can't, i had to say something somewhere and i'm saying it here.

This game was my childhood, i got SO grasped into it you guys have no idea, I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW, OF JOY.

My all time favorite video game is get a remake and i have NEVER, EVER, been so hyped for a game like i am for this one, i swear to god if they F*** it up i'm gonna have my heart torn in half and i will go on a killing spree (disregard that final part, i'm on fangirl mode right now).

Going back inside that world with a fantastic visual is going to make me so happy.. Tifa... Barret.. Cid.. Cloud.. Sephirot.. SO MANY THINGS, OH MY GOD..

Is anyone else excited? Please someone share this moment with me, i just can't

Its a kick in the nuts its only on the PS4 as of now.  I REALLY want it, but I really don't want to have to go out and get a PS4 just to be able to play it.  I can't tell you how many times I played through this game as a kid, and have been waiting for this for a long time. 

Looks like it may not be a word for word type of remake also, could be awesome. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

No, I'm pretty sure he said it will be on the ps4 first. You'll see it hit other consoles but if you want to get a ps4 do it!

plus Square-Enix sells both rights to Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo

Edited by Gravefire

No, I'm pretty sure he said it will be on the ps4 first. You'll see it hit other consoles but if you want to get a ps4 do it!

plus Square-Enix sells both rights to Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo

Well I don't have a Wii-U or Xbone either, haven't seen the point is spending the money on one(seems like a waste since they are barely better than the previous generation). I REALLY hope they release on PC, its really the only thing I play games on anymore. Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Hope it won"t be turn based

it would be weird to have all the characters super hD and sh*t behave in combat like the 1997 ones....

i think something like Crisis Core's combat system would work (minus the wheel of fortune style "well maybe you'll get Omni Slash, maybe you'll get 1,000 needles" thing. ACTUAL control over summons and limit breaks). BUUUUUUT I would be totally fine with the turn based combat. Either way, it's going to look absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see Red XIII in 1080p. Holy crap. AND FLYING AROUND IN THE HIGHWIND.

GUIS. GUIS LISTEN. GUIS.

SAPHIRE WEAPON GETTING HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF BY THE MAKO CANNON IN 1080p. GEEBUS YAES.

Hope it won"t be turn based

it would be weird to have all the characters super hD and sh*t behave in combat like the 1997 ones....

Don't expect it, A redo means they'll redo everything a REMAKE means they're remaking the game itself and some aspects. Tho, do expect the comically and brutally things to come back. Ex, Cloud cross dressing and the bunny "inn" is going to be in it.