Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Ops 3 Multiplayer

(XBOX)LexaHex

Looks like a better Titanfall. Titanfall was just too bare bones. This looks like it fits well with COD as a next step in their arcade gameplay.

Doesn't matter though. I'm not getting it. It didn't impress me, because it's Treyarch's COD, and they're really good at copying, whether that's the preceding IW COD or if it's another game, as is the case here. At least they have some quality to back up their copying, but it's nothing impressive to me (although I am impressed by how Sledgehammer was able to bring the graphics up to next-gen).

EA's Star Wars Battlefront didn't impress me either. Graphics are good, but it's not offering anything that Battlefront 1 and 2 didn't offer. I really wanted Battlefront 3. Hopefully EA's Battlefront sequel (which probably won't be called Battlefront 2, to separate it from the actual SWBF2) will have many of the features that were going to be featured in Battlefront 3.

Assassin's Creed... that franchise needs to just die. It's pathetic at this point, worse than COD. Good graphics, but that's it. Repetitive gameplay, terrible stories (thing is, I actually had this really good idea for an AC trilogy. Sucks that no one considered it).

So that's my E3 spill. Yeah, no other game mattered to me... :p

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Lol says the PS4 player. And how and why are you saying 5 is trash? Have you even played it? That's what I thought. 

I came from 360, but you didn't know that did you?

I left xbox because reach was the last good halo, and microsoft doesn't really have any good new IPs.

And yes, I have played the Beta of Halo 5. One of my friends bought an Xbox one because me and all my mates had 360's, guess he didn't get the memo on all of us switching to PS4.

I came from 360, but you didn't know that did you?

I left xbox because reach was the last good halo, and microsoft doesn't really have any good new IPs.

And yes, I have played the Beta of Halo 5. One of my friends bought an Xbox one because me and all my mates had 360's, guess he didn't get the memo on all of us switching to PS4.

Reach wasn't even that good, let alone anywhere near as good as Halo 5 - from what I've played and seen. Halo 5 isn't even out yet, so it's quite ridiculous of you to call it "trash". 

But, I guess people will have different opinions as people always do. 

Reach wasn't even that good, let alone anywhere near as good as Halo 5 - from what I've played and seen. Halo 5 isn't even out yet, so it's quite ridiculous of you to call it "trash". 

But, I guess people will have different opinions as people always do. 

Reach had the best custom games and forge by a long way. And it also had invasion and firefight. Halo 4 and 5 couldn't stand up.

Best thing halo 4 had was the spartan ops, IE uncustomisable firefight with story injected, after that no one played it, it's custom games and forge engine ruled out any good mini games, I have over 200 maps in reach, like 2 in H4.

All halo 5 has done is add killstreaks (which halo should never have gotten), put in iron sights, and added a handful of little abilities. It doesn't make up for what they took out.