Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Everything Is About E3 Right Now... Horizon Zero Dawn

Currystador

Seems interesting, totally messed up but interesting, I'll probably get it just to try it. Especially after the quality of shadow fall.

I really liked this one. But Gorilla has me worried their last two Killzone games were a giant let down.  

Guerilla, and shadow fall and mercenary were the two best killzone games WTF?

KZ2 and KZ3 were the only failures in the franchise, even Liberation was exceptional considering the hardware.

Seems interesting, totally messed up but interesting, I'll probably get it just to try it. Especially after the quality of shadow fall.

Guerilla, and shadow fall and mercenary were the two best killzone games WTF?

KZ2 and KZ3 were the only failures in the franchise, even Liberation was exceptional considering the hardware.

Wait how was KZ2 horrible?

Wait how was KZ2 horrible?

Compare it to it's initial reveal "trailer" nothing from killzone 2 stayed the same (And also nothing from the first game):

Moved from the fight back at Vekta, to assault on planet Helghan.

AI weren't capable of weapon hand offs.

Allied AI couldn't use melee.

The only driveable vehicles in 2 were the mech and the tank, no jeeps or the hoverbike people were screaming for.

Secondary fire was removed from the game and with it killing the signature weapons the first game had.

All of the badass weapons from KZ1 were removed and only a handful of unique ones were added (and made only usable in campaign).

Killzone 2 became just another generic shooter, it lost what made it unique. Multiplayer was okay i'll admit, despite losing the unique weapons.

Basically if you've played shadow fall, then you've played the true sequel to killzone 1.