Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: Operation Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Megan

So far I've seen everyone in chat going Nef, and it's still going up for Alad V. I have a feeling it's already predetermined Alad. That or the score for Alad is something like a 20:1 ratio to Nef points.

Also, not to mention the extra orokin catalyst and 25 gold fusion cores for supporting Nef.

I think you should make an in game trader that you can trade in event weps in to get a diff one like this event alot of ppl (me included) want the dera but the community of ppl who copy pc get to chose. With this trader we could trade in event weps we have to get the dera we wheren't able to get instead of having to wait for the gun in a diff event. Having this trader in the game would also incourage more ppl to do the events because they could save up the event weps to get the strun wraith they've always wanted.

Starting to dislike this Event. This is Xbox Chance to get The Dera Vandal that has never been obtain. But ppl going for Karak simply because they dnt want the Dera. But it could have better stats for all we know. Its just stupid to follow pc. Yeah the Karak could make use of the impact mods we got. But dnt mean its gonna make it a 1 shotter. DE i love you guys but i just think something like this shouldnt be attempted again. Just sucks for ppl who want the Dera and have to wait however many months for it.

luckily for us people on PS4, the majority of people either completely understand that the Dera Vandal and killing Alad V will give us a different story to the PC and for the first time ever get a weapon before PC do, or they are complete idiots who have been radicalised by the Prophet of profit (like me).

There are still some people out there who want the Karak wraith simply because they think that the Dera Vandal is garbage despite that we don't have the stats of the weapon yet, and for that I feel very sorry for you and the other smart people in the xbox community who are stuck with these stuborn fools

luckily for us people on PS4, the majority of people either completely understand that the Dera Vandal and killing Alad V will give us a different story to the PC and for the first time ever get a weapon before PC do, or they are complete idiots who have been radicalised by the Prophet of profit (like me).

There are still some people out there who want the Karak wraith simply because they think that the Dera Vandal is garbage despite that we don't have the stats of the weapon yet, and for that I feel very sorry for you and the other smart people in the xbox community who are stuck with these stuborn fools                  

We may actually get dera now, de is starting to make helping the profit worth it aka ppl are helping nef because gold fusion cores and more money than salad v...

We may actually get dera now, de is starting to make helping the profit worth it aka ppl are helping nef because gold fusion cores and more money than salad v...

How's the score going for XB1?

PS4 currently has:

Nef Anyo 4 - 0 Alad V (getting closer to 5 for Neffy)

Also, come on you guys! Give unto the void and stop Alad V's madness. #TeamNeffy.

How's the score going for XB1?

PS4 currently has:

Nef Anyo 4 - 0 Alad V (getting closer to 5 for Neffy)

Also, come on you guys! Give unto the void and stop Alad V's madness. #TeamNeffy.

Nef 1 (because of gold cores) - 4 Alad V

Nef could still win if he can get better rewards. Right now Nef giving out 25 gold cores vs Alad v giving out 20 silver and handful of ppl still choosing Alad. lol

You guys are lucky. Even thou we dnt know the stats of the Dera. We do know it will be better than the original. Besides ill take Puncture over Impact. You should hear some of the reasons ppl are choosing alad over Nef. 1.Nef is ugly 2.The Dera sucks. 3. Karak looks cooler. smh Im good with either. Just that Dera will haunt me. lls Im lookin forward to the stats & ending over in ps4 land. Only console with common sense right now.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

You guys are lucky. Even thou we dnt know the stats of the Dera. We do know it will be better than the original. Besides ill take Puncture over Impact. You should hear some of the reasons ppl are choosing alad over Nef. 1.Nef is ugly 2.The Dera sucks. 3. Karak looks cooler. smh Im good with either. Just that Dera will haunt me. lls Im lookin forward to the stats & ending over in ps4 land. Only console with common sense right now.

LOL "I won't support because Neffy is Ugly" `-` Geez perfume bottle is the new IN.. people need to catch up with style.

The main reason I have to be supporting Neffy is the fact that Alad V is shady as EFF... He butchered our kind and played around with the infestation.. and kept trying to kill us.. now he turns around and goes "Nooo u can help me! I will be your friend" `-` who knows what he'll use the research for? If anything he isn't trustworthy at all.

Neffy on the other hand isn't even takin anything other than what.. pride for beating Alad?.. eh we'll deal with him sooner or later anyway...

/o/ GO GO XBOX ONE PEOPLE #TEAMNEFFY!!

when nef wins this round alad will have the better rewards

Eh it all stands to what people REALLY want IMO, on PS4 end of things even when Alad had better rewards Anyo still won.. then again we still haven't had the R5 cores or Catalyst ones.. Even then I believe Anyo Supporters (like me) would still try to at least make it SLOWER in case Alad appears to be winning in an invasion.

Just "Give unto the void and you shall be rewarded a tenfold"

So I take that as a yeah,great so I will not get a weapon ohwell yolo!!

You should still be able to get the weapon, I'm sure there was at least 10+ conflicts on PC. As long as you make sure the have qualified for battle pay in 4 conflicts, you'll get the weapon.

You should still be able to get the weapon, I'm sure there was at least 10+ conflicts on PC. As long as you make sure the have qualified for battle pay in 4 conflicts, you'll get the weapon.

Yeah I've only got one win so far,been away so my brother done one,but don't now if I'm wasting my time on it now

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_Tubemen_of_Regor

For the confused how it works, read this link down about 3/4 where clarification of event mechanics begins.

There is only a necessity to have 4/4 on either nef or alad side. That is how you get whichever victors gun it is. U pick nef and alad wins U still get the karak. U have 4/4 on nef and run an alad v mission because it's got a better reward? U better run the next one with nef then and be sure not to cut it too close the conflicts each last around 10 hours I believe so factor in the days needed to secure a 4/4 on one side.