Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Forums Simulator Thread

SHIR0B0N

The problem with Chroma is that he excels in being hard (to get) if you (don't) know what I mean.

In the other hand, Volt is fast, and who doesn't want fast pleasure?

A fast pleasure is on drugs, too, and it addicts people.

So why wouldn't you be addicted to Volt? Let Volt enter your heart and you shall see.

Once upon a time, Volt's actions and dedication to the Perrin Sequence and Cephalon Suda earned him a lot of allies and enemies.

Volt doesn't like enemies, and he's sure they wish to assassinate him. In tension and fear, Volt knew that he had one action left.

He knew that all Syndicates could accept sacrifices and this time it would be no different. Volt had a brilliant idea.

To sacrifice . . . his virginity.

Volt approaches New Loka first. He knows the New Loka, even though offensive when it comes to keep their cause clean, accept any sacrifice.

"Give what you can, Tenno, to help us." the New Loka representative says. But as Volt begins his sacrifice, the representative changes her tone.

"You're just like the rest~. Tainted and ruined beyond salvation~."

v04n04T.jpg

After Volt's first sacrifice success, he rushes to enter the Steel Meridian's recruiting center. The Steel Meridian representative recognizes Volt from distance. "You've turned your back on a lot of innocent people Tenno, but what do you care." But once Volt begins his sacrifice, the representative is amazed. "I was wrong about you~. You're a hero to those people, and me~."

oBkTtqN.jpg

But Volt's sacrifices were so quick, he still wanted more. He approached the Relay's manager of Syndicate Standing.

Volt began his final sacrifice. "Will you please delete my Syndicate history? I'll see that you get well. . .rewarded." Volt said.

The manager nodded in approval. Volt would have reached the record of 3 successful sacrifices in a day. It was Volt's lucky day after all.

cwOnB5G.jpg

>yfw (your face when) you see this little story

eWpH6hQ.jpg

Wow someone actually dug up my thread? I'm impressed.

Also, stalker Nekros

2a2e4l.jpg

Nekros: *heavy breathing*

Banshee: o_o'

To be honest, not your best work here. Would you mind redoing this one, same situation etc, but...better somehow. 

Uh-oh. . .I think she is starting to regret this. . .

wasJIPo.png

But, don't forget Volt's syndicate relationships.

Volt is. . .attached to Cephalon Suda more than any other syndicate.

Maybe Volt has found the perfect one to settle down with?

LOBKMJl.png

Jackal nudes anyone? If you love furry, you gotta love the metallic equivalent!

H8YxR1X.png

(Even Lotus looks at this solid (literally lol) and beautiful art with amazement)

Well, I'm running low on these, I might as well go in the hunt on bringing you some more. . .dirty pics.

Because simply going out in Phobos and taking a literal dirty pic is outdated.

Because simply hunting down for people and begging them to stop for the creation of a simple screenshot is more than just difficult.

Because your Boltor just hates you and knocks enemies to the wall so you can't do your sexual training. . .

_Rainecho is here to bring you the future of the Warframe Forums Simulator Thread!

SYNDICATE SHENANIGANS - PART TWO

Join Excalibur and Valkyr on their hunt for more sacrifices!

WARNING: A lot of pictures ahead. Uhm, and yeah. . .18+, not that it will stop kids from watching this.

Arbiters of Hexis Representatives: "You set the example for the rest of us".

Ehe5PsF.jpg

Steel Meridian Operative: "Yo, uhm, am I supposed to accept this? Yeah. . .This will need to be reported to. . .uh. . .higher command. Yeah, uh. . .scan your systems."

3UIFUgL.jpg

Steel Meridian Representative: "Do not underestimate us - ah! Yes! Oh, Tenno, where did you learn all this?"

7QcTLnE.jpg

New Loka Operative: "I beg you, Tenno. Give me and New Loka your. . .enlightenment."

Xw2NwtB.jpg

New Loka Operative: "Your offering shall give peace to the rest of us."

zdNyXqd.jpg

Cephalon Simaris: "You amaze me hunter. You seem to hunt for the specimens of your own kind more than others."

8MyUbc0.jpg

(Yellow) Excalibur: *sigh* "A pimp Excalibur is a disgrace to the Tenno history."

(Blue) Mag Prime: "Honey, who cares about our history. They care about my small butt."

(Red) Mag Prime: "Let him be that way. He's missing our greatest of offerings."

(Da Pimp) Excalibur: "10 Platinum for one try! Check out these amazing warframes ready to give you pleasure!"

dul2ZG9.jpg

MOA: "Target's Sperm Diagnostics. . .Complete. Target is fertile. I wish I could get some of it on my sensors."

Perrin Sequence Operative: "Our sperm bank is grateful for your offering. This will help our economy, Tenno."

LSkzdrl.jpg

Valkyr: "Hmm, I have no medallions at the moment. Will this make up for it?"

6FgODkj.jpg

Trinity: "AHHHHHHH YEEEESSSSS~!"

Excalibur: "I am cumming~!"

Trinity: "Cum on me~!"

MIkZBku.jpg

_Rainecho Productions thank you for joining us on another Syndicate Shenanigans episode~.

Our productions offer the best they can for our fellow Tenno and for the Forum Simulator's cause.

We ensure you our productions aren't like Valve~! We all know you want a part three!

Greetings gentlemen and m' ladies!

This is your "dedicated" _Rainecho, a title brought by the public here.

Or, this is your "disgusting and dirty" _Rainecho, brought to you by the ones with poor taste.

Either way, this is "Syndicate Shenanigans - Part Three", a contribution to the "Warframe Forums Simulator".

(Because when we promise something, we have to show we are trustworthy!)

We are celebrating Rhino's Day today at the Tenno Relay on Mercury.

Rhino's Day is also known as "Horny Ladies Day" due to the fact of Rhino having well. . .it is known to everyone.

rvmixf4.jpg

And what better way to celebrate than giving all Rhinos the great gift of love?

aNvXCZu.jpg

Although Valkyr had troubles fitting Rhino's penis into her vagina, she managed to do it and pose to the camera after a few tries. _Rainecho Productions want to remind you that no Valkyrs were harmed during the process of making this screenshot.

But with Rhino's Day, we also celebrate Excalibur's training capabilities which had led him to new Abillities and an aggressive personality. You can see what we mean. . .

YH0BKxx.jpg

We would like to thank Mogamu's clan for attending the celebration and for being active during this whole event.

You see here, this Banshee, a proud member of the Mogamu clan liked the event so much she had multiple orgasms!

Get it? 'Cause it's Banshee. You know. . .the sound Warframe?

9zaEPak.jpg

IKg1MEc.jpg

Everyone seemed to have fun in this celebration and we hope that Baro Ki'Teer could have the chance to come by on the next Rhino's Day, but of course, we respect his hard work for the Tenno and that his merchandise have a high quality yeah right, we all know how they all suck.

Of our most notable, active, and the one who seems to have enjoyed this celebration the most. . .the prize goes to. . .

A Perrin Sequence Operative! Well, well, we thought profit only brought them happiness. It turns out we're wrong.

ZlPoMW6.jpg

We would like to thank all of you who attended and for those who didn't have the chance, we hope you could attend it next time! If you can't, well, _Rainecho Productions are here to share it with everyone!

Thank you all and see you next time on the "Syndicate Shenanigans" series.