Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help For Kubrow Identification

----G----

Question

13 answers to this question

ok... it's the one they call "orange" afaik and it's uncommon... I got it mixed with golden few days ago too... ugh... but that's not "chocolate" xD

to answer you Biomod1150 your kubrow is worth around 150p with those colors (if it was gold it would be 300p)

Edited by Error989

skinny lotus kubrow with gold tertiary second colour, worth around 300p

edit: height and gender are always random so they're not important if you're planning on selling his prints

ss like this would give us more info

yOON3rk.jpg

edit#8942345: he might be orange, take a screenshot like I posted in the spoiler, it will help a lot

edit#8942346: to get to the point colors look like Grey, Gold (or maybe Orange), Brown
in that order

Edited by Error989

I have something for you :D

sorry I had totestcolo.jpg

You're so funny I completely forgot how to laugh.

Considering I've seen you call at least three different shades of brown "gold" you may want to take the time to look those over yourself.

I may be wrong on the chocolate in the tertiary, it looks lighter than usual. It may be blending with the brown, or it could be a color I haven't bred yet.

Thanks for your help, I'll post another screenshot tomorrow since she has to recover from stasis (she's a Huras)

EDIT : And I have to wait for my Cheeki Breeki to grow up :3

Edited by Biomod1150

You're so funny I completely forgot how to laugh.

Considering I've seen you call at least three different shades of brown "gold" you may want to take the time to look those over yourself.

I may be wrong on the chocolate in the tertiary, it looks lighter than usual. It may be blending with the brown, or it could be a color I haven't bred yet.

I'm sorry

gold has color code close to Red: 200  Green: 140  Blue: 77

uqkgsfl.jpg

I'm sorry

gold has color code close to Red: 200  Green: 140  Blue: 77

uqkgsfl.jpg

The secondary color on the kubrow shown (Averaged from three samples in the lotus, since we were not given the appearance screen) is 147.7, 108.3, 68.3. That is closer to Brokk Brown than gold.

The secondary color on the kubrow shown (Averaged from three samples in the lotus, since we were not given the appearance screen) is 147.7, 108.3, 68.3. That is closer to Brokk Brown than gold.

you can not take the color off of a kubrow like that cause of the light and stuff messing with it -.-

edit:

here's another one from my collection

6dp72bO.jpgoipO4YE.jpg

edit2:

1 more golden

1t8Q9Vy.jpgJMbTUzw.jpg

edit3:

I found one in my collection that's almost exactly the same color as his (my one has tertiary dark blue):

1KGJWhe.jpgcXsiRB3.jpg

Edited by Error989

Grey primary, brown secondary, chocolate tertiary. I've also seen some call the chocolate color dark brown. I have also known a few to call it dark red, but I believe that is a different rgb. The two shades of brown work well together. Let me know if you decide to sell or trade the imprints Biomod1150, I would like to try working with different shades of brown.

OP has the answer to the question asked. If you wish to discuss the semantics of Kubrow color Error989, please pm me about it. We have derailed the conversation quite enough.