Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Cancel Metroid Prime Federation

TheErebus.

Not only they develop that poor excuse of a game, they also intend to release it for a console that is doing great; it's not like they have a home console that's being brutally murdered on sales, nah, why @(*()$ bother releasing games for it. 

What even, Nintendo. 

I'm sorry Nintendo, but you #*($%%@ up. I got started into video games with the Metorid Prime Fusion on the Gambeboy color or was it advanced ( it is the one that looks like a psp).

Same. Metroid fusion was what got me into gaming. F***ing love that game.

is it because no samus in it?

No. Its because not only does the game itself have no context in the story and looks S#&$ty but they decided to put it in the Prime series and basically said F YOU to that glorious series by giving a black sheep.

I have high suspicions that this game will not have any relevant story other than "This is a training mission". Like really Nintendo? Even Hunters had a story relevant to the universe

You know very well that your little petition won't change anything. Your efforts are in vain. Cry some more.

Not even my petition but ok.

Also we have good reasons to be angry at this, saying "cry some more" is just you being a jerk.

Edited by TheErebus.

Not even my petition but ok.

Also we have good reasons to be angry at this, saying "cry some more" is just you being a jerk.

Not you, but you do seem to take it for something. I'm supposed to be a jerk, it's my nature. It's also hard to see how others depict you akin to Joker.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

Not you, but you do seem to take it for something. I'm supposed to be a jerk.

Not really. I don't agree with the petition, but I may as well spread as the news for today.

Also good for you, now keep the jerk inside of yourself and away from me.