Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Me Your Ocd!

druul

Okay guys, this topic is to prove we have a problem. Example, I want every weapon and Warframe, common demand

right? Well how about collecting Oberon Sets. I am currently up to 300+ sets in my inventory that I could either sell back or build.

Another example: I wanted to see how many Brakks I can build, 9 so far. Now, I know these are not in the super wow category

but I feel that I'm starting to obcess in these personal non-sense goals.

With this said,

SHOW ME YOUR OCD!!!!

- Post images of you OCD.

- But the in a spoiler button if you can, so we read your story first.

I think this topic is going to be crazy! Have fun with it.

Edited by druul

I do, however, keep Stalker & Detron & Vauban stuff in case they ever become tradeable.. and just to gauge the rarity for each..

4x Detron Blueprint, 3x Detron Barrel, 2x Detron Receiver

8x Despair Blueprint, 11x Dread Blueprint, 4x Hate Blueprints

11x Vauban Blueprint, 10x Vauban Chassis, 4x Vauban Helmet, 5x Vauban Systems

I do, however, keep Stalker & Detron & Vauban stuff in case they ever become tradeable.. and just to gauge the rarity for each..

4x Detron Blueprint, 3x Detron Barrel, 2x Detron Receiver

8x Despair Blueprint, 11x Dread Blueprint, 4x Hate Blueprints

11x Vauban Blueprint, 10x Vauban Chassis, 4x Vauban Helmet, 5x Vauban Systems

I knew I could dig it out of you, muahahahaha!

Hey Diet, Im at the library, can you go to the teamspeak server and have the clanmates post, please. Thanks in advance.

Edited by druul

When I played SWTOR i disliked that the skill tree didn't give you all the points to max everything at level cap. It's burnt me on skill tree systems ever since. That's as close to OCD as i get i guess.

I knew I could dig it out of you, muahahahaha!

Argh! Foiled again! You sneaky bastard! <3

For every mission, I will have to make sure every crate is opened and I have to run through every energy or life orb even though my energy and life is full. Literally, if I see an energy orb tumbling down and I missed it and my energy is still full, I'd still go back just to touch it, at least. Idk.... just my "OCD". :/

For every mission, I will have to make sure every crate is opened and I have to run through every energy or life orb even though my energy and life is full. Literally, if I see an energy orb tumbling down and I missed it and my energy is still full, I'd still go back just to touch it, at least. Idk.... just my "OCD". :/

Sometimes I'll cast an ability again just to pick it up. >_>

Dear lord, Help this poor soul, hehe.

Sometimes I'll cast an ability again just to pick it up. >_>

Diet your OCD is showing again, muahahaha!

Let's talk about this alittle further, you are telling me that no enemies around you will still drop an ability in order to rescue a smurf like object on the ground as if you were rescuing it from utter lonelyness. Hmmm, I have appointments available on Thursdays and Fridays and we can discuss further about your condition..........

Edited by druul

I prefer my key amounts to end in 0 or 5 so I'n constantly running missions to either lower or raise (raising mostly)my key count accordingly. (2660 void keys at last count)

Holy crap.. what is your hours in warframe count at atm? getting all those keys.. AND running some.. you must have a serious hour counter to show.

Playing Fallout and Elders Scrolls has made me one heck of a " PICK UP EVERYTHING" guy. I think i would've gone mad without carrier XD.

It's not that bad though.. i can suppress the urges without wanting to hurt myself. It itches though.. you know?

Idiots who screw over the team, remain defiantly ignorant, or generally show that they have less brain cells then a domestic animal though...

And also not realy an OCD thing, but the autocorrect on the mobile version of the forums makes me wanna tear my hair out at times.