Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Channel Mods Work For Exalted Blade On Excalibur Without Channeling? And Does The Melee Weapon's Stat Effect Exalted Blade At All Too?

--GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO--

Question

For example, you don't need to channel Life Strike in order to gain its benefit...

What other mods are confirmed to work the same?

There's a current debate whether or not Killing Blow works...

Any help is welcome.

EDIT: And does the melee weapon's stat effect Exalted blade at all too?

Edited by GoatGodJohn

4 answers to this question

This isnt confirmed yet so correct me if im wrong, but i have been testing for about 1 hour and 10 minutes in sumaricon with various enemies all at level 95. Tested energy wave effect with various weapons, all came out to be about 700 damage(power strength seems to affect that). On ancient healers. I used Dragon Nikana, Scindo Prime, and Prisma Skana. Tested it with different mods and the same mods, I used the same mods, the only difference was i used dual stat mods for scindo prime vs full elemental mods on dragon nikana, and i used a mixture with the augmenation for prisma skana, Dragon Nikana did the most damage with mods about 30% each elemental mod because the dual stat elemental mods max damage is 60% with the 60% status. And i used radial blind to allow finisher, did 143k damage on a crit max, while scindo prime did 132k max, and prisma skana did about 120k max. Seems very strange. But the weapons stats may not affect the exalted blades damage. only the mods. 

Patch notes do say for 16.9.1

• Fixed Excalibur's Exalted Blade not inheriting any melee mods. This fix now allows the damage of Exalted Blade attacks to scale based on the mods of your Melee weapon.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/476545-hotfix-1691-16911/

So yeah may just be mods affecting the damage

Edited by Darealslenderman