Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Kill The Hobbled Key Too?

Drasiel

aight, this is not a constructive debate

let's keep on topic please gentlemen !

I would say it is actually quite constructive. We both agree that the hobbled key should go; we just disagree on what should replace it. We are being civil. We are each trying to support our choices with logical reasoning. There is nothing about this that isn't constructive.

Additionally, he is the thread creator, and you are not a mod so you don't really have the right to try to back seat moderation.

I'm 99% sure they never said they were removing coptering (not on a stream anyway), just toneing it way down to not be stupid and make movment 2.0 redundant like parkor currently is.

Nevermind. It was a twitter thing.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

The mods the vaults drop and the status effects of the things in the vaults, as well as the rewards given and the need for keys and void keys makes them endgame.

Like I said, with Trinity and the Amprex, I could walk through the mission without breaking a sweat with -75 HP, Shields, Fire Rate, and Damage.  It is an endgame area on par with the void and is meant to be done with end game gear.  30 - 40 is end game.  Anything much past 40 is post game.

You can get void keys from Terminus, Lares, and Apollodours on mercury. You find nav coordinates everywhere while you are playing if you break any containers. Neither the Void nor Derelicts are end game only; they reach down into the mid game. I will definitely agree though that they "outside" the normal progression of the star chart. 35-40 is the end of the starchart. I accept however that we have different opinions on this though.

I would say it is actually quite constructive. We both agree that the hobbled key should go; we just disagree on what should replace it. We are being civil. We are each trying to support our choices with logical reasoning. There is nothing about this that isn't constructive.

Additionally, he is the thread creator, and you are not a mod so you don't really have the right to try to back seat moderation.

I agree, working out the kinks of an idea is natural and should be done. (PS4)DesecratedFlame has been nothing but polite about it too, providing lots of information (and math) to back up his statements.

Maybe it should do -75% max power? Sounds reasonable.

Are you meaning power as Power strentgh or Energy Pool? I could get behind energy pool, that would limit your powers without stripping them completely away :) I think it'd need some testing but definitely doable.

Edited by Drasiel

Are you meaning power as Power strentgh or Energy Pool? I could get behind energy pool, that would limit your powers without stripping them completely away :) I think it'd need some testing but definitely doable.

I think he meant energy pool. I think lowering our max energy would be a good choice. It fits with the other keys too.  The biggest parts of our characters are health, shields, damage, and powers so having a key for each out works. I thought that cutting off our powers all together was the biggest threat, but stopping use from spamming powers would be a good middle ground. 

I would like to play with the ability to carry those 4 keys.

but i can still speak ...LOL

and saying it's quite constructive made me laugh hard

you are all camping on position defending your own idea

but i can still speak ...LOL

and saying it's quite constructive made me laugh hard

you are all camping on position defending your own idea

That's 50% of what a discussion is. You show the other person why you support the position you are holding. If you hadn't noticed when someone else suggested a different solution we both agreed it was a good middle ground.

The only person who hasn't contributed constructively so far has been you :(