Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Frost So He Gets New Skin! (Aka Frost Proto-Armor)

(PSN)SuperRaySonic

I read this on the Warframe Wikia and we need this unused design for Frost as an enemy from the Dark Sector he looks like a Ghost which is amazing! Reasons why Frost should get skin after Valkyr:

1. Reasons

2. It was an older concept from the old game which should go first

3. Reason number two!

Here's the picture I edited for a more bluer color IDK why.

onml2aS.png

We notice that it resembles Frosty a lot but he's tail or whatever is seem to be made of feathers his hat is kinda lowered on the back and his shirt kind of ends are different.

Also here's what the wikia says:

F9NohrD.png

Link to the wikia an the original pic none edited:http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Frost_(Warframe)

I hope it makes it he looks much simpler but I think it's amazing <3

Edited by (PS4)SuperRaySonic

I don't know how you can say he "could be getting a rework" when he is......

If we see a Frost Proto-Armor it will be a while.

When his rework comes he could get his proto or whatever frame exslusive skin,syndana whatever....

Thats how I see it.

To make this, they'd have to start from scratch as they never made a model for this boss (as far as I know).

I wouldn't count on it. Also, it's very similar to his current design.

If anything, I'd want a proto-trinity. The thing her design was based off of was pretty cool.

Well, if they're doing a pre-corpus Valkyr skin I don't see why they wouldn't make a Proto-Frost skin, especially when he's the next one getting a rework.

I can also see it using the new cloth physics.

Edited by PapaFragolino

When his rework comes he could get his proto or whatever frame exslusive skin,syndana whatever....

Thats how I see it.

Not gonna happen tho, since it was confirmed the next proto skin was Valkys. You'll more than likely see it soon after considering it's a well request skin.