The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Have Trouble Getting Stalker To Spawn

Sophisticated_Beast

I went through the star map and killed every boss (again).  I received numerous death threats from stalker (at least 5 or 6), but I have not seen him in over 3 months. 

I've ran frames that were recently forma and low ranked weapons (just forma as well).  I've created Stalker hunt in recruiting channel (and verified everyone joining was marked by looking at profile) on many occasions and ran at least 5-10 missions each time staying in the game at least 5 minutes before leaving. 

I have all Stalkers weapons and the sigil, but I am missing one (1) pigment for the dojo. I'm afraid to just put it on pause and then work on another color because he could show at any time...

I am also aware that Stalker does not show up on Syndicate missions so all of those runs mentioned above are either on the star map (5 minute survivals) or void missions (completed in ~5 minutes). 

DE should have some method to increase his occurrence (wearing sigil giving 10% increased chance, using his weapons, talking bad about his mother, etc.).  I'm honestly getting burnt out on the game searching for something that just never shows up.

Has anyone seen him lately?  Was he removed in a patch on accident, is this a bug?  I can walk into a match with 6 death threats on a rank 0 frame with rank 0 weapons with absolute confidence Stalker will not show up. 

On a side note, anyone need a clan willing to turn in a pigment if find?  Dojo has everything (all research, all rooms, nice layout, trade portal, etc.).  I have to just give up on this Stalker thing.  It should not be so hard to get him to spawn. 

He only shows up for my buddy, not me - in fact, I only see invasions at all when I'm playing with him, because syndicates like to invade him every single mission. He also only ever drops Blind Justice, which is a real pain when all I need to finish my stalker collection is Hate.

Yea I am having trouble to spawn him in solo and even played with 3 others he still will not spawn, it was more fun when his spawn rate was 5% back then. It should be buffed up back to 5% doubt that will ever  happen though. I blame Syndicate death marks interfering with his spawn maybe?

Just had a idea, lets make stalkers sigil useful like the syndicate sigils. Before the nerf stalkers spawn was 5% I think, or doing more bosses increased his to chance to spawn which these do not work anymore. So stalkers sigil that drops would be something like this in the description or whatever, increase stalkers spawn chance to 5% more with 3 other players or the boss runs increases it even either of those would work maybe. so what do you think? It would be fair in my op to get his drops though the drop chances still stay the same i can't get that dang Hate bp to drop :(.