Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Do Away Skill Test To Level Up Please

dlc454545

I would like to know if we can do away with skill test to level up please. because i want to buy a better weapon but i can not do because i am not getting level because i have not past a skill test yet. please do away with it please it is annoying.

I dont agree completely with you: Skill Tests are something funny and maybe challenging and should stay to confirm that somebody has "earned" to become a higher level, as fighters do to get their new belt. The main problem is that you can only take them every 24H, thats very annoying and should be shortened, at least the delay between tests should be reduced to 3H or something to make it better.

negative OP

you must prove yourself worthy as a Tenno before you are allowed to wield the more massive WMD's

with great power comes great responsibility

12-24 hours is necessary to calm the mind and encourage you to come back with clean slate and fresh outlook

(i think reducing to 12 would not be unreasonable, but any less and you might as well get rid of the timer completely and then what's the point?)

So why should you be granted access to something you have not earned? If you can't pass a test you should not be basing your opinion off of your experience, what rank are you at and which test did you recently fail? I ask because usually these requests come from those not successful or patient with the rank up test system.

I would agree with less time required between retaking the tests.  Though honestly the tests are pretty simple, especially early on, if anything if you're being limited by the test, one could argue that the test is doing exactly what it should.  It's also reasonable to say if that kind of test if giving you trouble it may be worth while to find levels with similar situations to practice on.

The skill test are not that difficult to do during levels 1-4.

By level 4 you are able to buy everything.

During the levels of  1-4 the skill test comprise only of killing enemies within an amount of time, killing enemies with only your sidearm, and surviving within an amount of time. 

However, i do agree that if you fail, 24H is a bit long, they should reduce that down but overall, they should not get rid of the mastery skill test.

I'm sorry that you are having trouble passing, but level up your weapons and warframe more and evolve your mods and you should be good to go.

Also, this website should help you on what you should do when you have a certain test. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Currently, the "tests" don't really do much to ascertain any proper sense of competence. I wouldn't miss them if they were gone. That said, with them being so pointlessly easy, I don't really consider them to be an issue of major concern.

That said, the 24H wait time is incredibly annoying. Especially coming after a reset.

So why should you be granted access to something you have not earned? If you can't pass a test you should not be basing your opinion off of your experience, what rank are you at and which test did you recently fail? I ask because usually these requests come from those not successful or patient with the rank up test system.

i am a lvl 1 and i fail on the the side arm test 2 times  already and it is getting annoying

OP, sorry, but the rank tests are okay, they're not that hard, as long as you can do everything in the game, not just focus on one weapon, you need to know how to use your main weapon, your pistol, your blade, how to hack, how to survive, how to use your abilities, and how to run up walls.

The skill tests are mostly fine (it'd be nice if they removed the circle in the middle that gives the impression you're supposed to stay within, though), but the cooldown if you fail is waaaaaaaay too long. 4 hours, tops. If I'm trying to rank up is because I want something from the upper rank. I already slogged through X days for the Mastery XP, I don't want to wait 24 more hours because I messed up in the skill test.

I completed all my skill tests with an unpotatoed braton.

Including the melee and sidearm tests?

I failed the Rank 2 test the first time 'cause:

a) I was going in blind. No idea what to expect.

b) The circle in the floor tricked my into thinking it was more target practice (stay still and shoot the pop-ups) rather than live fire and I'd fail if I left the ring.

c) Lex is really not a great weapon to use while stationary.

Really, (a) is the big thing here.

24 hours won't make me stop and reflect on what I did wrong. It just makes me close the game in annoyance and go do something else, maybe tomorrow after class I'll rememb- OH WAIT THERE'S STILL 4 HOURS LEFT BECAUSE IT'S A 24 HOUR COOLDOWN.

Edited by Kyte

I failed the Rank 2 test the first time 'cause:

a) I was going in blind. No idea what to expect.

b) The circle in the floor tricked my into thinking it was more target practice (stay still and shoot the pop-ups) rather than live fire and I'd fail if I left the ring.

c) Lex is really not a great weapon to use while stationary.

Really, (a) is the big thing here.

24 hours won't make me stop and reflect on what I did wrong. It just makes me close the game in annoyance and go do something else, maybe tomorrow after class I'll rememb- OH WAIT THERE'S STILL 4 HOURS LEFT BECAUSE IT'S A 24 HOUR COOLDOWN.

You are Tenno, future ultimate ninja in high tech suit.

a/ - you were unprepared...

b/ - you made a wrong assumption...

c/ - you got tricked by a circle...

Consider yourself greatfull for the second chance.

You are Tenno, future ultimate ninja in high tech suit.

a/ - you were unprepared...

b/ - you made a wrong assumption...

c/ - you got tricked by a circle...

Consider yourself greatfull for the second chance.

No, I'm not a Tenno. I'm a 23 year old dude with a neckbeard playing a videogame about space ninjas. Learn to separate game and life.

a) I was unprepared because I didn't want to go to a wiki. I shouldn't go to a wiki. And nowhere else is the information provided.

b) I made the assumption based on the limited information provided to me. I should not be penalized for guessing wrong.

c) Yes, because normally when signage is placed in the gameworld it means something.

Edited by Kyte

You havent earned it. Therefore, you dont deserve it.

Deserve what. A shorter cooldown for the skill test? Because that's what I want. The skill test itself is fine. Even the problems I mentioned aren't that bad if they didn't make me wait twenty four hours before trying again.

Deserve what. A shorter cooldown for the skill test? Because that's what I want. The skill test itself is fine. Even the problems I mentioned aren't that bad if they didn't make me wait twenty four hours before trying again.

I know, patience became a super power. I mean. Why is it so hard to wait a day. I mean. Its not like your dying within the next 24 hours and you want to achieve this before you die, isnt it?

I would say 12 hours would be fine as well.....

Edited by Venarge

I know, patience became a super power. I mean. Why is it so hard to wait a day. I mean. Its not like your dying within the next 24 hours and you want to achieve this before you die, isnt it?

I would say 12 hours would be fine as well.....

Because I was playing at 4am in the morning because it was a Saturday so I could afford to wake up late the next day but now I have to wait till Monday evening to buy that Hek blueprint I've been grinding Mastery XP for. When I could've left it building on Saturday and had it ready by Monday.

Not everyone has infinite time to dedicate to the game. Sometimes you have to schedule around real life.

Because part of the point of the game is "instant gratification". That's what makes it a game. I already had to grind all that XP, already had to grind all those materials and credits,

already have to wait for the BP to build. I don't need yet another arbitrary wait.

8 or 12 hours would be tolerable. I'd still rather have it be 4 hours.

24 hour window to get rid of that neckbeard of yours :)

Are you for real?

Edited by Kyte