Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Stats/info

TDoooG_G

Question: When someone adds a mod to their weapon will we be able to see the stat change in the stat bar under the weapon?

Ex: Boltor-Level 30...DMG18.0 RATE8.8 ACC25.0 CLIP60.0/Equipped mods.....10%FireRate, 90%Damage, 100%CritChance, 15%ElectricDamage, 45%FireDamage, 60%ArmorPiercing, 60%CritDamage, and 7.5%Stun.

I would greatly appreciate if you guys would be able to implement this. So for the DMG stat how does the 90% mod damage increase that number? Aswell for the RATE stat how does my 10% mod increase that? And as the Weapon levels up shouldn't it gain passive DMG/RATE/ACC inscrease such as the warframes do with their Power, Shield, and Health amount? Just a thought, hope it gets implemented :D

Edit: Also unrelated to guns, NYX's 4# skill I think needs to be reworked to this-Slightly increased range so you don't have to run straight into the middle of all the enemies for it to be effective-As probably most people have said add an Aggro mechanic to the enemies so they shoot more at you then teammates-And finally I've noticed that the damage output Isn't pushed throught enemies....Ex: When surrounded by chargers  if 2 of them, 1 of them being right behind the other one, the one in the back won't take any damage for the Damage doesn't carry on out completly. It is fully absorbed by the enemy in front. Thank You :)

Edit2: had posted this question in the recent live stream, and since it was on page 35 i was gussing not many ppl noticed it so I copy/pasted it in here and wud love to know what you guys think about the suggestion :)

I'm still hoping they put some sort of passive clip size in for weapons, as it is they're pretty well balanced as far as stats are concerned so it's not as big of a deal as warframe stats were. Another thing that could easily be raised is crit percentage (maybe if lvling your weapon to 30 gave you an extra 15% crit the crit mods wouldn't be completely worthless).

As for the weapon stats in game, I cannot for the life of me remember where it was mentioned, but I believe Steve specifically mentioned a more detailed listing for weapon stats in game (who knows when though).