Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About I Take A Scalpel To Your Little Danglers, And Give Them To The Void?

I'm surprised Vor and Alad V don't just have fans, but somebody actually refers to them as cute. Not making fun or anything, I just didn't see it coming. :D

Well, I think they're cute sexy, even.

I'm very glad to see Alad V pop up a lot, and I wish Vor would appear more. Yes, he's the only grineer you bossfight for three times, but I'd like more events and dialogues, like Alad V has.

Edited by (PS4)Lun-Sei

Her voice is far from annoying, I don't mind killing for her, in fact, I enjoy it. What you call 'nagging' I call 'following orders'. Same lines, from her, I can deal with. And yes, Alad is evil, I really cant make that more clear. Have you, by chance, ever payed attention to the screwed up crap he says? You should.

*sniffs* I smell heretic!

The Lotus is annoying as heck, and all your argument about Ald V being "annoying" has been disproved after you said that Lotus is a-ok. Guess what.... Alad only appears for a few missions and has different lines; Lotus is always there and always repeats the same things.

Also, ahahahah, calling Alad V evil while serving the Lotus, who orders you to kill and capture and destroy!

Edited by (PS4)Lun-Sei

The Lotus is annoying as heck, and all your argument about Ald V being "annoying" has been disproved after you said that Lotus is a-ok. Guess what.... Alad only appears for a few missions and has different lines; Lotus is always there and always repeats the same things.

Also, ahahahah, calling Alad V evil while serving the Lotus, who orders you to kill and capture and destroy!

lol really? Different lines? The same irritating garbage spills out of his mouth every time he's encountered. Nothing has been 'disproved'.

Yes, Alad is evil. Lotus guides the Tenno, we exist to keep the balance, we are certainly not the bad guys, by extension, neither is she. 

I'm surprised Vor and Alad V don't just have fans, but somebody actually refers to them as cute. Not making fun or anything, I just didn't see it coming. :D With that said, I'm actually a huge fan of the G3. I like their story and I like how utterly weird and unstable they are. I know you don't see a whole lot of that ingame, the occasional whacky voiceover aside, but there's just something about them. ♥

You should look up Yuikami and Samantha...

lol really? Different lines? The same irritating garbage spills out of his mouth every time he's encountered. Nothing has been 'disproved'.

Yes, Alad is evil. Lotus guides the Tenno, we exist to keep the balance, we are certainly not the bad guys, by extension, neither is she. 

That "irritating garbage" are quotes you only hear when you fight him. You might as well never listen to his voice if you so desire.

Lotus? No matter what you do, you will ALWAYS hear her nagging droning voice. ALWAYS. So, yeah, someone who likes the Lotus can't say jack about Alad's voice.

So, destroying a cure for the deteriorating clones is a-ok? I'm sure if you were a poor grineer you wouldn't think like that. Murdering or kidnapping screaming targets is a-ok too? If that crazy lady orders you to go and slaughter an entire base, you go and do that. Fine by me, but don't say she is any better than Alad V.

The Lotus killed FAR more people through her tenno than Alad V ever did through his experiments. And at least, Alad V got himself dirty with the killing. Lotus is such a coward she uses other to do her bidding.

That "irritating garbage" are quotes you only hear when you fight him. You might as well never listen to his voice if you so desire.

Lotus? No matter what you do, you will ALWAYS hear her nagging droning voice. ALWAYS. So, yeah, someone who likes the Lotus can't say jack about Alad's voice.

So, destroying a cure for the deteriorating clones is a-ok? I'm sure if you were a poor grineer you wouldn't think like that. Murdering or kidnapping screaming targets is a-ok too? If that crazy lady orders you to go and slaughter an entire base, you go and do that. Fine by me, but don't say she is any better than Alad V.

The Lotus killed FAR more people through her tenno than Alad V ever did through his experiments. And at least, Alad V got himself dirty with the killing. Lotus is such a coward she uses other to do her bidding.

Oh, I lol'd. Someone call Chairman Prescott, because the hammer is about to fall!

That makes zero difference, he says the same ...This is gonna be hard to do without swearing... stuff every time, difference is, he's not in every mission. (thank the Lotus... Oh ha) I can say whatever I want about Alad's whining coward voice, and I will.

Yes, it is very ok, know why? Because if the cure isn't destroyed, the Grineer become stronger. 5, 10, maybe 20x stronger than they are now, so that will be all the more easy for them to enslave and murder civilians, ya know, the people we fight to protect from the Grineer every day?

No, if I was a "poor Grineer" I would think, let's kill some civilians for the sole fact that they are not Grineer! For the Queens!

Well, considering they are capture targets OF THE ENEMY FACTIONS, and first off, questioning is a lot different from murdering, which can't even proven is what happens to them. Ever think what those targets may have done? How many people they have killed, or caused to die? Just because you dislike our leader, that doesn't magically make our enemies innocent.

Are you SERIOUSLY comparing Alad to the Lotus?! You, you have to be joking. Hahaha, there isn't even a way, to explain how wrong you are, it's just, wow.

I, we kill people that are deserving death, Alad tortures and kills for the hell of it, for science. That's no excuse for war crimes.

So... So, so, so... This is the funniest one, hahaha, wooo, here we go... So you're telling me, that because Lotus, our leader, president, prime minister, guide, teacher, master, WHAT-EVER you want to call her, because she has Tenno carry out missions, she's worse than Alad? The man who, tortured Valkyr, killed and infested Mesa, killed countless other Tenno, created four more infested types, basically tried to infest us (that means you too!) has done so many horrible things he was exiled from the Corpus. You think that monstrosity is a better person than the Lotus?

[size=5]WHAT?!?!?!?![/size]

Haven't seen him since the Black Seed event.

Chairman of the entire Corpus faction huh?

"The Tenno are too dangerous, too profitable, to provoke."

Dude doesn't want to F*** with us. At all. Kinda one of the reasons I REALLY want ol' Neffy to take a more active role: it'll give the Corpus some actual bite.

Guess so.

Must be such a easy job.

Wouldn't the fact that we don't hear much from him imply the opposite? That he's bogged down in his work and can't communicate with the outside world too often?

It was sarcasm Morec

I would like to see more of Bek though. Or hear.

Also good point with Nef. Wonder how his boss battle will be like. Hopefully fun

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...

Hopefully he escapes.