Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Complete Dojo Rebuild?

Umaryu

Question

Has anyone ever had problem with it? I need to rebuild my clan dojo since person who was in charge of building before... Well, made it really big mess of random rooms everywhere. The problem is, because of the way how its builded and how dojo works i cannot queue everything for destruction at once (great design btw. DE). Is there a chance that support could queue every room except base clan hall to destruction? Doing everything manually will take weeks because the dojo is terrible mess and i cant really disable it for all the clanmates.  Any ideas?

edit. Actualy some of the rooms cannot be destroyed, theres tons of duplicate rooms everywhere and everything is connected with everything (except some bigger rooms with only 1 doors)  making it basically impossible to deconstruct, i wrote a ticket to support hoping they can reset it since the system behind it is incomprehensible and broken.

Edited by smajdor

7 answers to this question

Since its borderline impossible, also we want to rebuild it using gardens only on one floor (guest/trading floor), and normal rooms on other floor.

I also didnt joke when i said its terrible mess:

AyDO1Ao.jpg?1

It would be massively convenient if we could do this. I've been wanting to fiddle with designs for my dojo for a while now, but I can't experiment without it taking months to properly test it. I mean, Dojos hardly get any attention by DE right now anyway, so why not just let us do whatever with them?

Great design. I would like to destroy other halls in my dojo but since it can't be done, and I didn't knew that when I started re-building, my dojo is now a bunch of random gardens and halls split in a very weird and unconventional way. Halls that can't be destroyed since the last hall is the main piece of the (already) built new spawn area (with a lot of things in it and trade and teleports). And since those halls can't be destroyed, neither can the gardens that connect the very skeletal structure with halls nearby the actual organized place.

DE plz let me destroy older halls or else I will just let the dojo and never use it again (since I already bought all the things and is unpleasant to visit as I have to do 1 hundred miles to get to everywhere).

Even more annoying, i cant queue some of these ****** rooms to destruction because other one THAT IS ALREADY QUEUED TO BE DESTROYED prevents it from getting queued.... WTF, honestly building and decorating dojo is most annoying thing i ever did in any game.

I reconstructed our dojo from scratch two times, first time after some mess like yours, and second time after DE support was reset whole dojo, and I can tell, that it is a big headache... Yes, support can reset it, will remains only start hall, all resources and researches, but I think, that they need the serious reason to do it, like some glitch.

Hopefully DE will allow us to add a 2nd Clan Grandest All as i want to connect it to my other clan grand halls but cant because we have an elevator that leads up to the. Remodeled & Redesigned 2nd foor & don't want to tear it apart.

If only i had away to connect an elevator leading to 2nd floor without tearing it down that would allow me to tear down the elevator in clan grandest hall i could finally complete the blueprint i have

Pls let us transport rooms DE thx