Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of Duty: Warframe

notLura

Sigh...  Soon there'll be Ninjas with superpowers in COD with personal space ships that have quirky male AI on board, and battles will be against a clone army suffering from degrading DNA and/or Greedy yet Industrious Robotic Cyborg/Humans, throughout the solar system... Oh and I almost forgot that there's a virus that's turning the aforementioned into monsters too.

Nope doesn't sound like anything I've played before...

XD

Well.... They have the virus that is turning humans, and dogs into zombies, and monsters... I think it also opens a gate to hell too if I am not mistaken...

Now They only need the free to play element.... oh wait.....

Next Gen Consoles don't have a free to play element. Hence why I don't own a console. Ain't nobody got money to be spending on Xbox live, or PS+. Just Prime packs, and wifi...

Sigh...  Soon there'll be Ninjas with superpowers in COD with personal space ships that have quirky male AI on board, and battles will be against a clone army suffering from degrading DNA and/or Greedy yet Industrious Robotic Cyborg/Humans, throughout the solar system... Oh and I almost forgot that there's a virus that's turning the aforementioned into monsters too.

Nope doesn't sound like anything I've played before...

XD

Why not? If they do a good job at it i will play it. 

Add the Ninjas in game and i will quit Warframe. 

Warframes  getting kinda boring anyway.

Chroma prime makes me wanna play anything but Bugframe

All the other Cries about other frames and new ideas like Catbro make me slowly leave Warframe behind. 

tbh Hunhows sound alot better tgen a Feline companion.

I hate cats, unless they give us a Tiger/Cheetah/Panther like companion but a Kitty?! 

Give us Zanuka pets not Catbros 

Warframe doesnt live up to the NINJAS PLAY FREE slogan anymore

Edited by ShadowsofKoga