Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any High Mr Or Veteran Players That Haven't Done Raids?

Withthegoodrice

Not done raid 'cos

1.Connection issue

2.Host migration

3.Ppl want you to have done it before wants you to wear sigil

4.If you join some smart &#! who had done before thinks he is awesome and want to specify the kind of frame to load when you are not that good in that particular frame.

5.Too many smartasses in raid team.

6.When you are down too many times some smartass will text  "This loki guy is a noob" without realising that you get killed 'cos trying to revive teammates.

7.Raid should be made public so any can join if dare without a stupid key.

MR 19, 1700 hours, never completed a raid.

Those "puzzles" really kills all the pace and fun parts of this game... and the whole "Disarm+CC the enemy and leave them alive" thing is lame. Not fun. Gathering 8 peoples is a hassle, and the lag from it is horrible. (part of the reason for lag might be because im playing from Asia, but then you never know where other 7 players are connecting from anyway, so...) 

Id rather have something more easy going.  Like a usual 4 player game that doesnt need a key and allows players drop in and out, around level 50-ish enemies, no stupid puzzles, just a bunch of enemies and bosses you have to kill. The current raid is just too tedious.

Mr 19 and got all frames and most weapons with multiple formas.

But i will not even look at raids, it just not for me, running around with 3 strangers in pub is frustrating enough doing it with 7 and with an annoying difficulty is just bad for me.

Realy hope DE wont force it on people in the future like making it part of a boss run or something.....

MR 19 here, and have completed the raid only once. Never going to bother with it again, just don't find the reward worth a game mode I don't find appealing. I play warframe to kill enemies, not cc and leave them be while solving little puzzles. Might try the next raid if they change it so you  actually fight the enemy.

o/ 

Reason : Still trying to recruit IRL friends into playing Warframe.

Not that i dislike public players, it's just that i'm not a decent host for people outside my country.

And we could plan the raid easily without miscommunication because of language barrier.

Edited by Dartiel

MR17, Vet. This is from my forum intro under "Reasons I haven't the Law of Retribution are"

1. No, I'm not looking for that heavy of illogical and poorly designed "team play" or "coordination" as it's falsely called

2. No, being one shot isn't end game

3. No, the map is illogically set up

4. No, I will not voice chat (there are, however, very few exceptions)

5. No, I don't want to deal with a**holes and elitists screaming at me for not knowing something and making a small mistake

6. No, I'm not going to be invited by being judged on my Mastery Rank

7. No, spamming CC to high Heaven is not a challenge and involves no real skill

I edited a few things and added a few things, I'm really just trying to get my points out and maybe act as a wake up call to those mentioned in #5.

I suppose being a liability is another loathe filled reason, but I also suppose #5 addresses that.

I loathe Raids (Trials). I shouldn't be missing any god damn content because DE decided to completely screw solo players and DE will CONTINUE to screw solo players with their poorly made "raids".

Can't wait for J3 :D

THIS JUST IN, SENTIENTS NOW EXCLUSIVE TO TRIALS :D

Yeah, no. I see an upcoming leave if this Trial BS gets out of hand and if solo players are forever left to die.

Edited by LazerSkink

1. No, I'm not looking for that heavy of illogical and poorly designed "team play" or "coordination" as it's falsely called

2. No, being one shot isn't end game

3. No, the map is illogically set up

4. No, I will not voice chat

5. No, I don't want to deal with a**holes and elitists screaming at me for not knowing something and making a small mistake

6. No, I'm not going to be invited by being judged on my Mastery Rank

7. No, spamming CC to high Heaven is not a challenge and involves no real skill

I edited a few things and added a few things, I'm really just trying to get my points out and maybe act as a wake up call to the ones mentioned in #5.

you realize thats pretty much 80% of the game right ? by all means if you dont want to experience that then either solo or find people that are fitting with you!

however if you cant solo or dont want to solo then you should expect to play a role in the manner depending on the situation you are in...

people have these requirements because they dont want their time to go to waste.. and considering most cant or dunno how to play the part it becomes a pain staking journey, or in most cases a mission that fails because someone forgot to do something that was key to keep the team alive or keep the mission going.

the reason why MR requirements are there is because it gives a good idea that you have levelled enough stuff to understand more about the game. so you know what to do basically. now granted there are very low MR players out there that are far more knowledgeable than most high ranked mastery players... but people dont want to constantly check profile or in most cases go of by a sheer wilm of trust. 

farming groups are the closest thing you will get to teamwork in this game because it requires the entire team to do something... 

me personally id rather be in a organized squad that camps for better success and efficiency than a group thats un-coordinated. sleazy. and they all run of on their own separate ways! 

you realize thats pretty much 80% of the game right ? by all means if you dont want to experience that then either solo or find people that are fitting with you!

Calm down, that's why Lazer didn't do raid.

At least he didn't say that he'll troll everyone that currently playing the raid.

Calm down, that's why Lazer didn't do raid.

At least he didn't say that he'll troll everyone that currently playing the raid.

erm.. i am calm ? i dunno what gave you the impression i was that i was mad or frustrated or something!

im just saying i understand that everyone has their different experiences on whats fun and whats not but the majority tend to do what i mentioned above!

Ps. try not to just read someone's replies in one way.. try reading it in many different manners. 

you can farm 300k credits faster elsewhere? where?

Even t4 capture keys will take a while to reach 300k and i'm pretty sure some players outthere can get the rewards in 15 minutes

2 minutes per Capture run, with in between missions it is 3 mins. So you can run 15-20 within 45 mins. That is about 25kx20=500k credits ( 375 k with 15 runs ) without credit booster. If you got credit booster, you can easily get 1 000 000 per hour.

Well, i suppose i am veteran player ( who was around before snipetron vandal event) and i never did Raid.
I usually play alone since all of my friends stopped playing warframe. So its unlikely for me to even play one.

MR13 almost 14. Been playing since U7 (on another account). I have multiple reasons for not doing raids;
The fact that people judge you based on your MR is pretty stupid as it is not a proper indication for skill.
2.The rewards don't seem to be really worth it at this point in time, and there's the issue of having to craft several "arcane enhancements" to make them useful (yes, one could run the raid several times to get them, but the rng would most likely make me give up on it).
3.While I do understand the reasoning behind it, I hate the fact that most(if not all) raids groups want specific frames. Now, before people jump me and tell me to make my own group...I would love to. But people still ask for those same frames, and to be honest, it's quite annoying. I want to use a frame that I enjoy using,and just because it doesn't follow the so-called "meta" doesn't mean I wouldn't be able to make it work.

4.Because of the above mentioned reasons, I haven't even looked up any videos or guides for raids. So I'm going in unprepared, and I'm sure no one wants that.

I want to do raids, I really do. I'm willing to follow the "meta" for a few runs to get the hang of it, as long as I get to go with my own choice of frame later on. I can ignore that the rewards aren't really worth much as long as I can choose what to bring with me.

Had my first go at a Trial yesterday... it didn't go well... 

Been playing since PS4 launch.  I stalled my MR after Extractors came out (update 12?) to get 3 from MR, and seemed no point after that, so i appear to be a "newbie" at MR11.

Now my clan's all but dead, only 2 friends still play, so we PUGged it, and while most had comms, and there was discussion and co-ordination kinda, the game design is not really great.

The high level and one-shotting seems to force certain frames and weapons, and also doesn't give time to learn how it works (you're better watching a YouTube video, than try to learn in-game).  Trying to get 8 players is tedious and time consuming.

It all fell apart on the second area, as people kept getting dragged off the pads by Scorpions, which then would zap everyone...  one player had used all their revives, and so despite having all remaining players on pads, the door wouldn't open, as it seemed to think the last pad needed a player.  Before we could wrangle a Loki decoy on it someone stepped off, and we all got zapped again - rage quits ensued, and host quit too.

On top of this we had one glitch where the consoles couldn't be hacked in stage one, forcing some to quit and rejoin and /Unstuck, and others having to quit/rejoin later due to lag.

Yeah, i'm not encouraged really...

mr 19

just cant be asked

I've just never felt compelled to do it.

But they're... fun :c 

Just give them a chance at least. They really are a break from monotonous survival or camp missions. If you've got a squad of friendly players then they're a great experience win or lose. I can't even say how awesome the 8 person all Trin, Zephyr, and Banshee raids I ran were. 

As with everyone else in this thread, pleasee feel free to add me if you'd like a non-intimidating group to learn it with >w<!! Only 3 people have taken me up on my offer and it's such a great part of the game it sucks to think people are missing out on it.