The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Attempting To Load:~Currupted Data~==Settings Wont Save/load

(PSN)Tacusinm

Whenever I start the game, Finish a mission, or exit the arsenal; I get a message saying load, and in the middle of the screen it says currupted data. And now none of my settings and gear are being saved, every time I start the game my settings are back on default, and my gear wheel is empty...

This started when I was going to duel a friend of mine in a dojo and when I went to kneel to start a duel the game stood me back up and annouced Tacusinm vs. Tacusinm... We thought it was amusing so we tried a few things, First thing we tried is rift walk (I play as limbo) and we noticed that when I would use Rift walk the white flame effect was surrounding myself.. I than exited rift walk and did cataclysm.. Afterwards when I cancel Cataclysm we notice my sentinal is shooting at me. (I use a carrior) So I decided to try crouching and shooting back at it with my rifle.. Turned out I was able to attack back and I killed my own Sentinal, Immeditly after my Sentinal exploded Warframe crashed.. I immeditly tried to log back into warframe, and when I did I started getting the currupted data notice.. I tried to get back into the dojo and I immediately crashed again, on the third time of logging back in and trying to get into the dojo I managed to load into the dojo, but I was still getting the currupted data screen

As far as I can tell everything else is alright, I still have my mastery, My warframes are still the same rank with the same modes, and my Weapons are still the same rank with the same modes, and the color and apperances on the warframes and the ships' hull are fine.

I Wrote and submitted this atticle about an hour and a half after all this happened, so if rolling back data is a possiable and last resort fix than i'd only loss a little bit of progress... However if the only fix is a complete account reset... I think i'd rather deal with the inconveniences of having the Currupted Data

This same thing happen to me about a week ago. Have you tried deleting your Warframe Save Data?

You can go to >Application Save Data> Warframe, and your save should show as Corrupted Data. Just delete it, and don't worry, your Warframe progress is saved on DE's servers.

Exactly this, same happened to me. Darn you arsenal craaasssshhh!!!  *Angrily shake fist in air*

Thanks everyone... And thank you COGSPARTAN117, I checked the application data and found the currupted data save exactly where you said it would be. deleting it now, I feel confidant that'll fix the issue, but wont know until 4 hours later when warframe finishes updating from the reinstall.. If I don't respond again assume the problem has been fixed

Hi everyone, we are currently investigating the issue with corrupt save data. For the time being I would suggest doing what others have mentioned and removing save data if this issue occurs. You should not need to reinstall the game itself.

Thanks everyone... And thank you COGSPARTAN117, I checked the application data and found the currupted data save exactly where you said it would be. deleting it now, I feel confidant that'll fix the issue, but wont know until 4 hours later when warframe finishes updating from the reinstall.. If I don't respond again assume the problem has been fixed

No problem. Always glad to help out a fellow tenno.  :)