Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arn Etina (Retired Boss)

Mampara

DF8peNz.png

The image above is the only picture I could find of Arn Entina (he only exists as a thumbnail) he was the Corpus Boss for Pluto on Hades before Update 6 however he wasn't humanoid like his picture suggests, he was in fact a moa. (The boss is still currently a moa, under the name of Ambulas.)

What I'm trying to say is that Arn Entina looked amazing from the picture, I was disappointed in Update 5, working my way through Pluto only to discover that he was just a moa. Not only was the boss battle boring (Just stun-locked him with a Scindo) I felt it was anti-climatic to face the end game boss (highest level Boss in Warframe at the moment.) only to discover it was all a lie.

What I suggest is that Ambulas gets a redo (I understand the DE's are working on the bosses.) perhaps doing him like the Corpus pimp daddy I don't know. (It would be nice to have a contrast from just mechs being bosses for Corpus. He could have advanced Orokin technology.) A boss that requires a team of 4 (Make him hard, make it fun.) as well as encouraging team work. The lore for this boss could also be interesting if the DE's decided to.

I love Warframe and I can't wait for what the future has to offer, can't wait for Update 8.

I would love your opinions on what you think should happen.

GuRPHS

omigad he looks awesome!!!! I don't care how hard he's going to be, having him with badass dialog would be SUPER SUPER awesome!!

May be he was like that cause he was controlling the Moa in the first place? being a robot proxy after all o-o

I actually was looking forward to this boss as well...

HOWEVER, as many bosses are currently just WIPs with the example of Golem who is also being reworked...

aw3pSwZ.png

I can see this boss also getting an overhaul.

I would personally LOVE this guy awaiting us in a giant hall of a moa factory, sitting in a shielded control room above us and sending waves after waves of experimental, powerful moas at us, while we try to destroy what keeps his control room powered so we can blow it up with him inside it...

Edited by Sherbniz

I actually was looking forward to this boss as well...

HOWEVER, as many bosses are currently just WIPs with the example of Golem who is also being reworked...

aw3pSwZ.png

I can see this boss also getting an overhaul.

I would personally LOVE this guy awaiting us in a giant hall of a moa factory, sitting in a shielded control room above us and sending waves after waves of experimental, powerful moas at us, while we try to destroy what keeps his control room powered so we can blow it up with him inside it...

I totally agree, I could see Arn being a boss that describes the game's characteristic and personality. Like Bowser from Super Mario etc.

I totally agree, I could see Arn being a boss that describes the game's characteristic and personality. Like Bowser from Super Mario etc.

"I'm sorry Tenno, your Blue Prints are in another Corpus Outpost."

I won't be surprised if the next Corpus boss is dragged into another system later. Just that name is something that could be fun :P

With that said, his image is possibly the only one we've seen that's a unmasked Corpus.

That's what makes him so different and interesting, I love looking at the Corpus Crewman you have to capture, they are so sad... :(

I won't be surprised if the next Corpus boss is dragged into another system later. Just that name is something that could be fun :P

With that said, his image is possibly the only one we've seen that's a unmasked Corpus.

Jokes aside it would look bring more depth to have him unmasked.

I think the boss on Pluto should be a Metal Gear. There are so many of them, take your pick.

REX

STK518824.jpg

RAY

1192546-metal_gear_ray.jpg

ZEKE

ZEKE.jpg

GEKKO

SuicideGekko.png

EXCELSUS

7.8.jpg

Those do look awesome, however I think it would be nice to have a Humanoid boss for Corpus...

Isn't the Mars boss a huge humanoid guy with a cloaking device and plasma sniper?

Looking at that thumbnail, doesn't his headgear look kinda like Lotus'?

You don't see his face though. I guess he his humanoid but he's just a Corpus sniper really.

Isn't the Mars boss a huge humanoid guy with a cloaking device and plasma sniper?

Looking at that thumbnail, doesn't his headgear look kinda like Lotus'?

And yes, this proves why the Lore could be awesome for this guy.

• 3 months later...