Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

While You Wait For 16.10

Hybridon

Come take a look at my first Warframe Video. Yes, I know, click bait title, but maybe you'll enjoy it, or you can help me out?

Its been some time I want to start a youtube channel, and I finally wrapped up stuff and decided to give it a try, so obviously there are many flaws to my first video, but bare with me and maybe it can become something you enjoy on the long run!

While Im aware that the mic needs tweaking, and Im a bit "stiff" when talking, Im sure ill improve as these come out. Anyways, hope you enjoy and please help out a fellow Tenno :)

Edited by Hybridon

i watched 20 seconds of the video. 5 seconds in after the intro and i gotta say.....get a frikkin pop filter for your mic or move it further away.....so many poppy ps...will edit when im done watching

the editing was nice....if this was your very first video ever im impressed but only if you did the sidebars and stuff without a tutorial. beyond that the video itself was good quality and your as you put it 'stiff' manner of speaking comes from im guessing you reading from a script. nothing wrong with scripting especially in a video like this but you just gotta work on speaking more like youre talking to someone and not like youre reading aloud. All in all if i had to give it a number out of number id give it an eggplant out of kumquat which is to say about a C+. that lack of pop filter really hurt you that should be the first thing you work on fixing. if youre using a headset move the mic further away from your mouth if youre using a stand mic get a pop filter or make one from pantyhose. if that doesnt fix it see what you can do in your video or audio editing program.

Edited by Caobie

i watched 20 seconds of the video. 5 seconds in after the intro and i gotta say.....get a frikkin pop filter for your mic or move it further away.....so many poppy ps...will edit when im done watching

Yep I realized that when I had done rendering, its been aorund 5 years i dont work with audio editing. Next video wont have those for sure.

Good job, especially for your first video, the main issue to avoid is the puffs of breath on some words, but you'll get there. Good ideas, well showcased and good suggestions. I look forward to more videos from you.

the editing was nice....if this was your very first video ever im impressed but only if you did the sidebars and stuff without a tutorial. beyond that the video itself was good quality and your as you put it 'stiff' manner of speaking comes from im guessing you reading from a script. nothing wrong with scripting especially in a video like this but you just gotta work on speaking more like youre talking to someone and not like youre reading aloud. All in all if i had to give it a number out of number id give it an eggplant out of kumquat which is to say about a C+. that lack of pop filter really hurt you that should be the first thing you work on fixing. if youre using a headset move the mic further away from your mouth if youre using a stand mic get a pop filter or make one from pantyhose. if that doesnt fix it see what you can do in your video or audio editing program.

Ive done video editing before 5 years ago, but only learned the basics. Audio editing was even more basic, and never had done my own audio, so its a bit of a challenge for me.

As for the side bars, etc, all the art is mine, how to implement them I had to look up a few tutorials, but didnt follow them by heart or anything, tried doing stuff how Id find it best after at elast learning how to do them.

Thanks, Ill sure look into the mic issues ASAP for my next video and take care with my scripting, its really akward to listen to my own voice and all the talking to nobody is also akward, but makes me want to get better. :)

Good job, especially for your first video, the main issue to avoid is the puffs of breath on some words, but you'll get there. Good ideas, well showcased and good suggestions. I look forward to more videos from you.

Thank you so much, will keep that in mind.

Nice vid, you just got your first sub ; )

Thank you <3

I do videos too so I know it's not easy the first time but this is not bad for your first video dude. :)

Beware with your micro otherwise. ;)

Thanks you very much :)