Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Wallpapers

Tyreuzs

This is just a thread which is supposed to make people actually realize the true beauty of warframe.
If you want to participate:
-> Go into Warframe
-> Search a great spot
-> Screenshot and share it :D

This is mine:QV5n5ZB.jpg

Feel free to post your warframe screenshot. And hey, maybe your screenshot can serve pretty great as a wallpaper ;)

Edit: Added a new wallpaper picture:

Feel free to use my pics as a wallpaper if you want to :)
uXMdeRy.png

in use:ZiSyIjB.png

Edited by Tyreuzs

Dunno if this is good, but here's my Excal looking at the Sun while in the Liset.

df8TqKL.jpg

EDIT : I have no idea how the image became like this .-.

Haha still not bad :)

The universe in the ship lisets windows is truly a beauty a lot of people oversee :)

D2j2M9E.jpg

Beautiful meditation spot overlooking the ice plains of Europa.

Wow.. that is really beautiful :D

just a sidenote :D if you are interested at least^^ you can turn off the HUD in the options to make a screenshot without the disturbing HUD :P

Edited by Tyreuzs

Unfortunately, I took this picture right after I revived someone and while during a mission (so ofc the HuD will be visible)

Still a cool pic in my opinion

AtCMyGw.png

Looks really awesome! Would function awesome as a background pic :D! But well just as you mentioned. HUD :D but definitly an awesome capture

just a sidenote :D if you are interested at least^^ you can turn off the HUD in the options to make a screenshot without the disturbing HUD :P

At least for Warframe's screenshots (via F6) there's a setting not to show the HUD. So I usually use Steam for screenshots with HUD and Warframe for those without. It's not the best way, but it works.

Well here's my attempt at a some backgrounds :3. I decided to try and get some of my two favorite frames and these two were my best picks. ( sorry if the quality is a bit meh, screenshots on Ps4 can be unreliable at times )

Banshee-

nahjjh7h.jpg

Nova-

wfWzDPsh.jpg

Awesome pictures you guys, keep it up.

Thought I'd share, 

xjWjHDb.jpg

And I also agree that some of the scenery art in Warframe is absolutely amazing.

Look forward to seeing some more :)

ASH is preparing and striking like a real ninja

QhkYrrM.jpg

While in orbit the fleet prepares to send reinforcements

iP2dK1j.jpg

Don't want to repost mine so here's the thread of one's I'm making

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/483531-my-warframe-wallpapers/#entry5404653

That are all really beautiful pictures!

Keep it up guys :D!

Discovering an orokin vault in a dark derelict using the light of ember

*sorry the HUD haven't be removed because this is just a random picture i took during the vault runs (I have habits of taking screenshots of interesting or beautiful scene). However I still want to share it to you guys caz I think that it's quite beautiful.

VC4PefO.jpg

Edited by masterroach312

Discovering an orokin vault in a dark derelict using the light of ember

*sorry the HUD haven't be removed because this is just a random picture i took during the vault runs (I have habits of taking screenshots of interesting or beautiful scene). However I still want to share it to you guys caz I think that it's quite beautiful.

VC4PefO.jpg

That is truly awesome :o