Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tact Alert Reward Table

-SG-Skittlez

Why is the reward table for the second part of the event so useless? Well except the rare stuff but is it really awarding for me or anyone to do 25 waves and getting a 3k credit reward or a Feildron sample ( not even a built one ). You can literally get those rewards doing super short missions. DE please reward us better for the work we do.

I just not checked the tact alert because almost all the same with pity rewards. The hard work not rewarded well and still waiting for the new reward system which hopefully make more sense to do anything. I am just hanging on my liset or relays not really motivated to grind for nothing.

I have completed the event 12 times and have gotten nothing of any value from my hours and hours of wasted time. The drop table for this event is completely broken and not worth the time spent to get anything good.

ive only received 2500 credits for every time i have ran it. Personally , i don't think it's worth wasting time on it anymore.

I'm done.

I'm getting similar feelings about more and more aspects of this game with every 'Update'.

25 waves for a credit reward that gets outpaced 2-4 times over by your average Dark Sector Defense.  Wonderful.  Oh, and let's not forget clantech items, its not like I don't have thousands of those.

Yeah, you know what?  You can keep your slash mods and Rift sigil, the chances are obviously small enough as to not be worth pursuing.

Edited by Soulgazer

26 runs so far. 5 r5 core packs and more clantech parts and credits than I care to count. Not even a lousy(!) transmute core. Not tat it means a damn thing to DE, but if I haven't gotten any meaningful compensation for wasting my time like this by the time I hit wave 30, I am dropping this game for good. I do not need troll grinds like these.

EDIT: now at 29/2, and holding. I like this game too much to let this drop-table-thing ruin it for me. 

Edited by Redemptionist

I have some ideas, DE. Add nav coordinates, alloy plate and nanospore bundles to droptable. Let's dillute it even more! And only 3 different sets of credit rewards? You can do more, DE! Let's add another 1k, 2k, 6k and even 7k (rare). Only 3 nightmare mods in droptable? No no no, we need all of them! And speaking of mods, there are so many other mods, why not add them too? Warm coat, intruder, diamond skin, flame repellent (rare), stuff like that.

Honestly I was hoping they would reintroduce the Slash and Puncture mod packs... but not in this way. I was hoping the would just add it as a reward for doing the mission 5-10 times and than be done with it. But no they had to add the mod pack there so close yet so far just to test our patience, to see how much we're willing to put up with to get what we want. 25 Extremely buggy waves (enemies getting stuck in their spawn even when the Bailiff didn't fell down a hole) just to waste our time even more.

Well I say no more, I was already going to slowly stop playing Warframe for the time being and this tactical alert isn't getting me back either. Instead of making a actual challenge they revert to using the toxic waste dump on Ceres that is the RNG.

Edited by Raikuen

Whoever is in charge of drop rates for this alert or any at all has no idea what they are doing or simply does not care about any of except for himself. All I got was useless low credits and r5 cores which i could have gotten from triton instead and a field sample crap. He needs to be replaced and put somewhere else or well idk whatever de needs to do something about this rng, rng is  not fair for tact alert's like this one no offense or anything, but apparently u just want us to waste our time and laugh at us for fun or you simply do not care about any of us or you would have changed the credit alert awards to be more fair like dark sector rewards a long time ago and yet you have not, wth is wrong you dude drunk or something or you just don't care i would really like to know. No more bug finding support from me ever again until you make drop rates more fair for everyone. if I don't get any answers from DE themselves maybe they completely ignore threads like these, i am not trying to be mean or anything to ya de I just wanna know why you lack the communication with the community. Wonder if anyone got every reward yet. Anyway you will not hear from me again in this thread if ur not gonna respond DE anymore, i will not as well. That is all.

Deffinately unballenced compared with other rare event mods being rereleased. poison mods you get from Vor in T4 missions. Still some rng but you know you are going to get one of the mods. The same for the others released in the spy 2.0 missions there is still rng as to which on you get and the added need for some skill in getting the mission don't perfect to get one of the rare mods.

With a half way decent team this is an easy mission it's just long and repetative. If you want the mods with their current rarity you have to repeat it alot.

so at 45 run of this event at 25 rounds a run that's 1125 rounds of defence, i don't know how you did that without loosing it.

It also raises the question, what happens after this event is over ? do the slash mods go away again ?

if they want to add a level of skill to it for the reward like they have done for the others then they should do that instead of burning players with terrible rng odds and long repetative missions.

Deffinately unballenced compared with other rare event mods being rereleased. poison mods you get from Vor in T4 missions. Still some rng but you know you are going to get one of the mods. The same for the others released in the spy 2.0 missions there is still rng as to which on you get and the added need for some skill in getting the mission don't perfect to get one of the rare mods.

With a half way decent team this is an easy mission it's just long and repetative. If you want the mods with their current rarity you have to repeat it alot.

so at 45 run of this event at 25 rounds a run that's 1125 rounds of defence, i don't know how you did that without loosing it.

It also raises the question, what happens after this event is over ? do the slash mods go away again ?

if they want to add a level of skill to it for the reward like they have done for the others then they should do that instead of burning players with terrible rng odds and long repetative missions.

It's like DE trolling us after they said they want to reduce RNG and boring grind missions like Draco, they add an event on the Draco map with 0.5% to get rare mods.