Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Main Gun Replacer?

MoyuTheTrinity

Maybe we could have some type of energy tank that replaces our maingun leting us use our skills as the weapon relying on our pistols swords and skills. But it would have to be restricted to the first 3 skills Ultis are too strong *cough* volt...

I would love to run around with just my Lex and Heat sword blowing everything up as ember or regening my team's energy with vampire as trinity and if they ever make her first skill direct healing i could actualy heal people for once without feeling like im wasting energy.

I don't feel this is really necessary, but I wouldn't mind having the option to unequip the weapons in the Arsenal.

And it could be fun and useful if -for example- instead of getting more Energy, unequipping my secondary weapon would give me more ammo capacity for the primary weapon and vice versa, or unequipping the melee giving more ammo capacity for both primary and secondary, or I could just get rid of both primary and secondary weapons and go with my melee weapon in hand {x2 armour?}, unsheathed {and possibly die a lot for the sake of coolness factor}.

Edited by CapricaSix

That... Actually sounds like a really awesome idea to me. It'd be loads of fun to go full GrayFox on those damned Grimeys with a frame like Ashe. Not sure how it would affect the way the powers needed to be balanced in general, though. As Loki I could just go perma invis and murder everything without them so much as knowing I was in the room with them... aka TRUE full GrayFox, haha!

Ashe is, IMHO the slickest lookin' Frame out there at the moment. Too bad his skills kind of... I dunno... suck. I took Loki as my first Frame and grabbed Ashe as soon as I got the plat... and til today, there he sits on level 7, looking lonely.

Ashe is, IMHO the slickest lookin' Frame out there at the moment. Too bad his skills kind of... I dunno... suck. I took Loki as my first Frame and grabbed Ashe as soon as I got the plat... and til today, there he sits on level 7, looking lonely.

My friend is going to get Ash he is amazing with the sniptron and has me a Trinity to fill his energy.

I am sure it will do more then 25 damage allowing him to spam his first skill on monsters I mark for vampire.

Edited by MoyuTheMedic