Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Right Now Trolling Us On Rewards

Buddha68nm

I have done the new event a few times and have only got the 5,000 credit reward as that is not nearly enuf for the crap ton of waves you have to go through in order to complete the mission as well as the high level enemys.

The fact that there is not better chances of a good rewards is trolling the community it takes at least 30 mins to 1 hour to complete that mission each time with people and to only get 5,000 credits 3 times in a row is a bit harsh I would like to cast a vote to have the rewards giving a better chance as well as to everyone who was giving only credits to have another reward sent to there inbox. i have seen plenty of events in the past and they were great but this last one was a total crash for the game and to strong on trolling its players.

I think the point of the event is to get the catalyst and then the stratos badge/sigil thing since they are guaranteed on succession. 

Not to grind for the other rewards, there is a chance you'll get them but there are other ways. 

If you think this event is "Trolling players" (Hahah wow.. gees) you're wrong. 

DE already gave you a potato AND an emblem upgrade, what more could you ask for?

If its about the slash mods, then deal with the grind

Edit: Sure 5k creds sucks, but the slash mod set/rift sigil, grind for it yourself :P

Edited by p3z1

DE already gave you a potato AND an emblem upgrade, what more could you ask for?

Edit: Sure 5k creds sucks, but the slash mod set/rift sigil, grind for it yourself :P

it's a computer game, not a job, and i ask that the computer game isn't a horribly tedious waste of time

it's a computer game, not a job, and i ask that the computer game isn't a horribly tedious waste of time

welcome to games like warframe

what do you call them

oh yes

waste time simulators

wait that describes every game

whoops

With the amount of grind this game delivers, the game starts to look like a job lol

You mean a potato we just got as a regular alert and the same emblem we have gotten what 3 times now? What else could someone possibly ask for I wonder....

Once you start getting more weapons and frames, you WILL need all those potatoes. Also the emblem upgrades its looks, so there's that

You mean a potato we just got as a regular alert and the same emblem we have gotten what 3 times now? What else could someone possibly ask for I wonder....

A) Free Potato 

B) The emblem changes with every tactical alert that you successfully complete AFAIK. 

C) Anything past @2, is subject to your own decision to grind. It does say "ENDURANCE". 

I agree that it is a ludicrous amount of grind, but even so, they didn't have to put anything else past @2.

Once you start getting more weapons and frames, you WILL need all those potatoes. Also the emblem upgrades its looks, so there's that

You WONT need all them potatoes. It's a personal preference if you choose to go all out with the frames or weapons. What is actually "needed" is forma~

A) Free Potato 

B) The emblem changes with every tactical alert that you successfully complete AFAIK. 

C) Anything past @2, is subject to your own decision to grind. It does say "ENDURANCE". 

I agree that it is a ludicrous amount of grind, but even so, they didn't have to put anything else past @2.

A) Whoop-de-doo

B) Changes how exactly? Have done every singe one and it is the exact same as the others....unless i'm missing something? If i am please do let me know

C) The entire thing is subject to our own decision to do it...period.

But true they didn't have to.....but they did? Just saying "they didn't have to do it" doesn't cover for the fact it's pretty terrible. Honestly I can't tell if this is a way of a gift DE style or padding for nothing much else there.

Either way you slice it was put there for a reason and despite what the reason is! this goes above and beyond normal standards of WF grind....

You WONT need all them potatoes. It's a personal preference if you choose to go all out with the frames or weapons. What is actually "needed" is forma~

A) Whoop-de-doo

B) Changes how exactly? Have done every singe one and it is the exact same as the others....unless i'm missing something? If i am please do let me know

C) The entire thing is subject to our own decision to do it...period.

But true they didn't have to.....but they did? Just saying "they didn't have to do it" doesn't cover for the fact it's pretty terrible. Honestly I can't tell if this is a way of a gift DE style or padding for nothing much else there.

Either way you slice it was put there for a reason and despite what the reason is! this goes above and beyond normal standards of WF grind....

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stratos_Emblem

Wait this event only had 2 prizes right? There's no special mods or items like the Juggernaut event?  Just double checking just in case, lol.  Given I like small events like this since you can get them done fast.

Wait this event only had 2 prizes right? There's no special mods or items like the Juggernaut event?  Just double checking just in case, lol.  Given I like small events like this since you can get them done fast.

This event has only two guaranteed prizes, while for the rest is required grind.

there's a drop table that includes the four slash mods - and an enormous amount of trash

With the amount of grind this game delivers, the game starts to look like a job lol

that's not a good thing. it's not necessary, and it's not excusable. it's insulting

I'm okay with not getting a rare mod or sigil every time, but....

Those god damn "rare" resources....whoever thought that was a good idea needs a stern talking to.

I get 20-30 Detonite Ampules from playing the damn mission normally, I don't need to be "rewarded" with another for 25 waves of tedious crap.

All things said and done the Devs #*($%%@ Up on this event nuff said they made it a total waste of every warframe players time like i said the rewards are not worth the time and as of posting this i have done the mission another 3 times and only the 5000 Credits again like wtf total of 6 extra times past the event on this and still the same @(*()$ reward like wtf 

Wait wait wait, this even has a chance to drop the rift sigil?

Thanks but already decided to wiki the emblem after people said something about it. Did indeed show it did in fact change. Never noticed since it doesn't actually show unless you equip and even then it's kinda small. So alright a emblem that get extra slashes....as interesting as that slightly sounds does nothing for the issue of these rewards~