Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damn Tactical Event

Trickst3rGawd

If this Tac Alert was meant to give you a BuzzKill then it would've been one of the rewards listed for doing the TA, no? DE slapped it in as an RNG based reward as icing on the cake. If you want to subject yourself to RNGesus's torture then go right ahead.

im less upset about the chance at getting the rare stuff being small but more that some of the rewards are literally worse than the normal drops from enemies in the mission. i did three today first round got a transmute core, ok fair enough decent reward for the effort not what i want but still at least valuable. second i got fiedron sample. 1 fieldron sample. just fracking 1! i got 16 detonite just from kills that mission. did a third and i got a singular mutagen sample. again just 1. One of a resource that i have absolutely no use for. my clan research is up to date minus zanuka pigment, ive leveled all the gear to date that needs fieldron mutagen mass or det injectors, and i have over 1k of all three. even if i had need of research resources 1 would not be worth anything.

Either the fieldron or mutagen (and im willing to bet one detonite ampule is a reward but youd have no idea since YOU PICK THEM UP BY JUST PLAYING!) needed to not be on the drop tables or they needed to be like 20 or more to even be worth anything. they are literally worse than getting credits caches in this situation...and credits are usually the worst case scenario. you pretty much get nothing for the tedium of the mission....ugh im getting rambly forgive me....its just upsetting to get essentially nothing for work put in.

im less upset about the chance at getting the rare stuff being small but more that some of the rewards are literally worse than the normal drops from enemies in the mission. i did three today first round got a transmute core, ok fair enough decent reward for the effort not what i want but still at least valuable. second i got fiedron sample. 1 fieldron sample. just fracking 1! i got 16 detonite just from kills that mission. did a third and i got a singular mutagen sample. again just 1. One of a resource that i have absolutely no use for. my clan research is up to date minus zanuka pigment, ive leveled all the gear to date that needs fieldron mutagen mass or det injectors, and i have over 1k of all three. even if i had need of research resources 1 would not be worth anything.

Either the fieldron or mutagen (and im willing to bet one detonite ampule is a reward but youd have no idea since YOU PICK THEM UP BY JUST PLAYING!) needed to not be on the drop tables or they needed to be like 20 or more to even be worth anything. they are literally worse than getting credits caches in this situation...and credits are usually the worst case scenario. you pretty much get nothing for the tedium of the mission....ugh im getting rambly forgive me....its just upsetting to get essentially nothing for work put in.

Work even harder...