Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrew Changes

Shirafunes

I really like the implementation of kubrews what makes it lag behind is the mandatory item / money farm you have to do to farm DNA stabilisers, and i think its rubbish that you have to do it if you want your kubrew to stay alive.

I think it should be that the happiness and dna integrity could give the kubrew a boost to health and damage but i couldent go under 0, that way people who wants to farm every week for stabilisers can do it and us who likes kubrews without stabilising dna every day can have them 2 without the constant dna grind. 

Edited by Shirafunes

this text could have a meaning if i knew what is "kuwbrew" ....

but if you count farming for kubrow stabilizers its just 30k weekly (if not less). is it that much of a hassle?!

Edited by Cracken

I would be okay with the credit grind for DNA stabilizers, if we had the option to get them out of stasis without the 3 hour cool down by giving them another DNA stabilizer instead of having to pay plat. It's nice having different kubrow types, but we don't get to enjoy pairing them to the mission type with the cool down system the way it is. 

Edited by (PS4)Bowjangelz

DNA stabilizers and degradation is just a stupid design idea. Btw the 30k credit farming is not so hard on dark sector, but that is an extra time wasting for relatively nothing. If the degradation is removed and the feeding progress just give more boost to them then it's okay to farm for luxury but if necessary to farm then I won't give a .... for them.

PS: My playtime and fun more important.

Edited by Sziklamester

I would be okay with the credit grind for DNA stabilizers, if we had the option to get them out of stasis without the 3 hour cool down by giving them another DNA stabilizer instead of having to pay plat. It's nice having different kubrow types, but we don't get to enjoy pairing them to the mission type with the cool down system the way it is. 

I agree. The stasis cooldown ensures it's absolutely pointless to have more than one kubrow and makes breeds with niche uses, like sunika, pretty much worthless.