Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Tenno Colony

Kalenath

We have heard a bit in various missions about Tenno having at least one colony that is under threat of Grinneer attack.

What if the Grinneer found it? They would attack of course. Would the Tenno simply abandon it? Or would they defend it, maybe buy time for some to escape while they hold off waves of enemy invaders.

I think that would make an EXCELLENT new type of defense mission.

Maybe instead of a pod to defend, you have to keep a set number of Grinneer from leaving the map on a certain path?

Also since it is hidden, it would likely be underground. Maybe buried in an asteroid?

What do you think? Feasible?

Edited by Kalenath

like tower defense? :D

I was thinking more like 'Orcs Must Die' actually. :p

Basic idea is that the enemy comes from several directions, but can only LEAVE via one. And to get there, they have to go through your team.

Edited by Kalenath

Maybe we could have more than 1 spot to defend? Maybe a generator, a com system and a path to where everyone else is evacuating?

And each one gets hit by random numbers of Grinneer that ramp up in number and difficulty as the game progresses?.

I STILL think ti would be EASIER to make a path defense mission where you have to defend several paths to keep the Grinneer out. Maybe you could have fixed defenses, but then the Grinneer would likely bring in HEAVY firepower. What would even a Rhino do against a tank?

Wait a sec...

Tenno Rocket Launcher.... O.O

oooooooo..... (evil grin)

Edited by Kalenath