The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something To Do Until 8?

RockstarKid

I'm just waiting for Update 8, twiddling my thumbs.  All my mods are maxed.  All my weapons are lvl 30.  Hit mastery rank 9 a while ago.  Vaubans parts are unicorn status, so there's no way to farm for them.

I have no reason to play anymore until Update 8.

I'm just waiting for Update 8, twiddling my thumbs.  All my mods are maxed.  All my weapons are lvl 30.  Hit mastery rank 9 a while ago.  Vaubans parts are unicorn status, so there's no way to farm for them.

Reset.

Rubedo: More than you have now

Nano Spores: More than you have now

Plastids: More than you have now

Ferrite: More than you have now

Alloy Plate: Lol

Best part of that post.

---

Since Clan Members can pool resources, it shouldn't be too bad for one single person (Unless it's a clan of like 3 people who play casually)

I'm with you. I keep refreshing the forums for some hint from DE about what's coming. I've been farming mats and mods, running alerts and building up credits. Hopefully have enough to do something cool with the dojo when U8 comes out.

If only mods had random stats like pre update 7 instead of this fusion stuff, we'd still and always would have a reason to farm mods.

While I agree with you, the system now makes more tactical challenge... (look at Exca video)

Only the challenge isn't here yet

Edited by frost19

I've been playing other games, which is kind of bad because my interest in WF is fading. Even Vauban didn't really excite me, because I can't even really farm him, so it's just an added layer of "watch twitter, while playing other games".

On the flip side, mm dragons dogma. Getting dark arisen soon, I forgot how good that game was.

If only mods had random stats like pre update 7 instead of this fusion stuff, we'd still and always would have a reason to farm mods.

I actually wouldn't mind some sort of rng element being added to the game (Trying not to think of ?Alerts.  God, not something like that!).  Some sort of collectible items with random stats could be a ton of fun.  Look at Diablo 2 or Path of Exile.  Item hunting can be great motivator for playing the game.  I never played when the mods had random stats, so I don't know how that worked.  I'm not sure about where rng items would fit into the game though as all the bases have pretty much been covered, unless there was some sort of secondary mod system.  It can't really be weapons, armor or mods unfortunately as they already have all those bases covered with other systems.  If they did do anything like that they would have to totally rework some already fleshed out systems, which I don't see happening any time soon.