Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need New Syndicates

seal45

Each Syndicate has their own story and idea what they want to do with the outer teminus system. Adding more "story" syndicates suchas the cephalon simarus would be fun however I don't see any other reason for the game-change-thingy-chappy-fun syndicates (the one on the liset).

I don't think we really need more syndicates; I'd rather see those we have developed.

And if more DID come, base them off of the currently existing ones. Like sub groups within them that exemplify the more nuances of their broader goals that we pick from..

Each Syndicate has their own story and idea what they want to do with the outer teminus system. Adding more "story" syndicates suchas the cephalon simarus would be fun however I don't see any other reason for the game-change-thingy-chappy-fun syndicates (the one on the liset).

Yup, at least we should know the names of those syndicates leaders by now.  

I'm a partner with the Perrin Sequence but I have no idea what my partner name is!

Edited by Hueminator

I'm just wondering what happened to the Oracles of Saturn or whatever they were called...

Likely a casualty of the thought process. What did they say about them? I thought I remembered something Steve said about them that suggested they might have become the Arbiters of Hexis.

We have a Codex syndicate (Simaris) and a Conclave syndicate (Teshin) - why not an Archwing syndicate (please be led by someone called Daedalus) or a Grineer / Corpus representative (by which I mean they would be exiles, but want you to fight for their former cause and will reward you separately for invasions done).

We have a Codex syndicate (Simaris) and a Conclave syndicate (Teshin) - why not an Archwing syndicate (please be led by someone called Daedalus) or a Grineer / Corpus representative (by which I mean they would be exiles, but want you to fight for their former cause and will reward you separately for invasions done).

What makes you say Daedalus?

What we need is syndicate affiliation to mean something!

Like if I have a Red Veil sigil on and a death squad from the Red Veil comes after a member in the group I am playing with , I should not be able to harm my syndicates death squad. They are my allies after all. So the other guy is on his own to deal with that BS. It would be soooo annoying.

I think the syndicates should be either evolved or upgraded.

When I say evolve imean by having the syndicates become political and have some pull in the game that shows up on galaxy map like the alerts showing how much the syndicates have influence over. Now this can be done to indicate what tenno are in a particular planet simply based on allegiance.

If they upgrade then it needs to be done in a way that makes sense. Look at what happens if we kill something the wrong way or shoot too many explosive barrels. We get a warning message about something being a waste or consequences and we get attacked usually by corpus units with certain buffs.

It should use something inline with the affinity system. So when you get so many kills with melee or hack a console, you still get the affinity but at the end of the level there should be some sort of item or ducas that you can earn and eventually use for platinum/credits.

Edited by (PS4)kombatchamp