Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Issue [Megathread - Resolved]

UrbanHermit

They are adults, they can handle criticism. And we NEED to tell them when things are blowing up otherwise how do you expect them to fix things?

Also, it's not a patch day. And no, we shouldn't expect or excuse loot, rewards, and exp not showing up. It's a problem for DE as much as it is for us.

I think you don't play enough online games if you think this is the only one that has had a perfect patch launch. I've seen Warframe have some completely broken patches. Not because of things unforeseeable either. But because DE didn't fix known bugs beforehand and it caused some major screw up.

So much truth in a single post. I wish I could give you a cookie.

Mainly what he/she said. It's a problem, it has been a problem, and if I was to judge from my last 3 months of straight Warframe, it will be a problem in the future. I do not expect the pristine amazing thing, because I have been playing online long enough to know that is a bit utopic. That being said however I do believe it is a good time for DE to start tightening some bolts so to speak here and there. Then a lot more people will be a lot more happy.

Login issues have reached stability. We will continue to monitor and report issues that arise! 

I find it strange that this problem is defined as a log in issue when I and a lot of others were playing and playing well when we were forced out of the game. How can it be a login issue when the you are completing a mission and only returning to the ship when you fail and get logged out. I lost the results of the mission and anything I picked up while doing it.

Until I feel more confident that they have a true grasp of the problem I don't think I should play, buy items on this big sale or go on missions. I feel like I could lose plat, my work in the foundry or anything else I attempt to do while this is going on. I will continue to hope we get something more out of warframe.

Login issues have reached stability.

That's true. No randomness anymore. It's stable now. You can rely on that. You can bet that every day few times your a_s_s will get dropped out to login screen. Missions end with no rewards/XP. Login doesn't work like 25% time.

Edited by GTF0