Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drops/arcanes In Raids

Aodan

- There has been a significant drop in people doing raids both from seeing recruitment chat, other venues, and personal list of raiders.

With the implementaiton of Rare BPs taking the slot of Arcanes in NM, almost no one wants to do NM anymore.

Many of the Tier 3 Arcanes are already worthless or have little to no use (resistances, grace, barrier), so that was already a deter for many to do NM runs.

Again, Digital Extreme Warframe Team, please remove Rare BP drops from the mission completion table for stage 3, either place them as rare drops/completion rewards on Stage 1 and 2.

The whole point to do Raids are for the Credits, Boosters, and MAINLY the CHANCE to get a useable Arcane.

I'm sure you already are aware of which Arcanes are mainly used and are actually good.

- So onto Arcanes

There is little to no need for Barrier or Grace, not to mention NO one uses the resistance arcanes.

So here are some suggestions I hope you take into consideration

1. Resistance Arcanes should either be combined or 1 arcane with mulitple resistance stats (Slash + Blast, Impact + Magnetisim, etc)

2. Barrier and Grace as well as most "on hit" arcanes should either have a higher value of proc or lower them on the drop list of tiers as they mainly only serve as "out" of raid options with Grace being worthless as it doesn't proc with Despoil on Nekros who is really the only one who would use Grace in end game.

3. The main Arcanes used for end game, which Trials are focused on are: Guardian, Acceleration, Awakening, Avenger, and very rarely Rage. Acceleration, Awakening, and Avenger are the biggest DPS increase with Awakening and Acceleration being more geared to the current and future Trials. Avenger is great for Soma P only or to increase Red Crit chance on a Tonkor, other than that, Avenger is fairly worthless.

3a. So your basically left with Acceleration and Awakening for late game DPS gain or Deflect/Guardian for multi-purpose use. The reason why Guardian isn't that great is simply due to Quick Thinking being a much better option for "defense" on ANY frame thus leaving said Syndana to be better equiped with Acceleration and Awakening.

Thus more than HALF of the current Arcane pool is not being used or is simply worthless.

I'm personally getting very frustrated with DE and WARFRAME in general with horrible implementations in gear/weapons/arcanes and horrible over population of loot tables which the "vault" is not the real answer to the issue.

I can deal with and stand many things and "cash" grabs, but you are creating TRIALS/RAIDS for end game, this is something to pull players back and keep them in the game. As mentioned, these aspects are doing the exact opposite and ruining the replay of end game content.

Edited by Aodan

your argument didnt even touch the wait period that also goes along with this. people cant even farm the few good arcanes there are because they must wait a day to do so. i think you are completely right about this issue all the same

About Arcanes:

Passive Arcanes aka Resistance ones should be buffed up to (at least) 50% and should be apply also to Warframe skins, not only to Helmets/Syandanas.

About Resource BP:

- There has been a significant drop in people doing raids both from seeing recruitment chat, other venues, and personal list of raiders.

With the implementaiton of Rare BPs taking the slot of Arcanes in NM, almost no one wants to do NM anymore.

Exactly why i stopped playing the Raid (like 2 or 3 weeks ago).

H1fvLyA.jpg

12 completely useless BPs wasted days. Funny, isn't it? Yeah, it was funny in the first 2 or 3 days when our reward from the normal Raid was much better than a NM one (talking about BPs).

Does it reward your efforts? Heck, no. More than that, it laughs at you:

-- Awww, got a BP? Shame... Oh, and now there is a cooldown. Really sham... But don't worry though! Just wait for 23hrs and do it again... for another Resource BP or crappy Resistance Arcane, muahahaha»

We can sell BP... for 30.000 Crs, not for 75.000, not even for 100.000. Seriously? A single run in T4 will give you 40-50k. Doesn't make any sense.

How we see it:

-- Know what you just did? You did a mission for Credits, doesn't matter did you want to or didn't. That's it: you spent your time to get a single BP, which you can sell it for 30.000. After that, you will realize that you got nothing (literally, nothing, if you didn't find the Rare/Reinforced Container) from this run.

Rare Resource BP

Suggestion:

a) make it improvable up to 5 times: x5 resource per craft or reduced crafting cost.

b) make it as «a chance to get additional reward» to Arcane or remove that cooldown timer in case if you got a BP.

c) buff its selling price up to 100.000 (it's logical, isn't it? If it's a RARE thing, it should costs much more, right?)

About the Raid itself:

I was hoping for expanding Raid rewards, i've mentioned this before when they released the Raid:

- Raid exclusive weapon

- WF/weapon Skins

- Cosmetics

- Core/Mod Packs (Raid exclusive ones?)

- Legendary Mods

None of these happened. Instead, all we got is a Resource BP, a completely useless thing in WF. It takes much less time if you decide to run a boss node (not even talking about Dark Sectors... or MDs). In additional, it doesn't require that amount of resources and Credits for its crafting.

I mean, you don't need to reinvent the wheel, like calling the mission as Trial instead of the Raid.

Look at Borderlands: the whole game about grind, but, in terms of the Raid & its reward, it does much better than WF.

-- Oh, didn't get a Legendary/Pearlescent/Seraph stuff, eh? Don't worry. There are Eridium/Seraph crystals, a good Class-mod or just a better gun than yours, and, of course, money! And you can actually beat the Raid Solo. Oh, and you can repeat the Raid as often as you want. YES, i'm talking about damn Raid cooldown. Yay, you can run WF Raids as long as you want, but you will play for Credits, 'cause Arcane reward will be locked for the next 23hrs.

And, yes, i remember when Rebecca said that we're getting the stuff too fast, compared to their creation -- and i fully understand it. But putting worthless rewards along with time-walls doesn't slowdown the players from burning out, actually it makes it worse, 'cause players are getting bored of this and: a) taking a break, b) asking for more stuff.

In additional, i can't count how many Manics we killed during daily Raids. 100? 200? 300? I don't know, but what i know is that we haven't seen any Four Riders since its release.

So... Do i want to continue to play the Raid (which was intended as End Game) after all that? I doubt.

your argument didnt even touch the wait period that also goes along with this. people cant even farm the few good arcanes there are because they must wait a day to do so. i think you are completely right about this issue all the same

I've vented and told many that the 24hr timer is ridiculous and that it should be at most 12hrs so that players don't have to wait for exact resets to play or do raids.

About Arcanes:

Passive Arcanes aka Resistance ones should be buffed up to (at least) 50% and should be apply also to Warframe skins, not only to Helmets/Syandanas.

About Resource BP:

Exactly why i stopped playing the Raid (like 2 or 3 weeks ago).

H1fvLyA.jpg

12 completely useless BPs wasted days. Funny, isn't it? Yeah, it was funny in the first 2 or 3 days when our reward from the normal Raid was much better than a NM one (talking about BPs).

Does it reward your efforts? Heck, no. More than that, it laughs at you:

-- Awww, got a BP? Shame... Oh, and now there is a cooldown. Really sham... But don't worry though! Just wait for 23hrs and do it again... for another Resource BP or crappy Resistance Arcane, muahahaha»

We can sell BP... for 30.000 Crs, not for 75.000, not even for 100.000. Seriously? A single run in T4 will give you 40-50k. Doesn't make any sense.

How we see it:

-- Know what you just did? You did a mission for Credits, doesn't matter did you want to or didn't. That's it: you spent your time to get a single BP, which you can sell it for 30.000. After that, you will realize that you got nothing (literally, nothing, if you didn't find the Rare/Reinforced Container) from this run.

Rare Resource BP

Suggestion:

a) make it improvable up to 5 times: x5 resource per craft or reduced crafting cost.

b) make it as «a chance to get additional reward» to Arcane or remove that cooldown timer in case if you got a BP.

c) buff its selling price up to 100.000 (it's logical, isn't it? If it's a RARE thing, it should costs much more, right?)

About the Raid itself:

I was hoping for expanding Raid rewards, i've mentioned this before when they released the Raid:

- Raid exclusive weapon

- WF/weapon Skins

- Cosmetics

- Core/Mod Packs (Raid exclusive ones?)

- Legendary Mods

None of these happened. Instead, all we got is a Resource BP, a completely useless thing in WF. It takes much less time if you decide to run a boss node (not even talking about Dark Sectors... or MDs). In additional, it doesn't require that amount of resources and Credits for its crafting.

I mean, you don't need to reinvent the wheel, like calling the mission as Trial instead of the Raid.

Look at Borderlands: the whole game about grind, but, in terms of the Raid & its reward, it does much better than WF.

-- Oh, didn't get a Legendary/Pearlescent/Seraph stuff, eh? Don't worry. There are Eridium/Seraph crystals, a good Class-mod or just a better gun than yours, and, of course, money! And you can actually beat the Raid Solo. Oh, and you can repeat the Raid as often as you want. YES, i'm talking about damn Raid cooldown. Yay, you can run WF Raids as long as you want, but you will play for Credits, 'cause Arcane reward will be locked for the next 23hrs.

And, yes, i remember when Rebecca said that we're getting the stuff too fast, compared to their creation -- and i fully understand it. But putting worthless rewards along with time-walls doesn't slowdown the players from burning out, actually it makes it worse, 'cause players are getting bored of this and: a) taking a break, b) asking for more stuff.

In additional, i can't count how many Manics we killed during daily Raids. 100? 200? 300? I don't know, but what i know is that we haven't seen any Four Riders since its release.

So... Do i want to continue to play the Raid (which was intended as End Game) after all that? I doubt.

Honestly, the RARE BPs are NOT EVEN NEEDED, even if they reduced the cost by 75% they still wouldn't be that great with a 1 day build timer.

Anyone who can competently farm raids are not using raids or these BPS for rare resource, thus nulls all need for these to be in loot tables AT ALL.

Honestly its simply just an item wall which decreases the reasons to run raids let alone frustrates those end game players like, myself, who are trying to min-max for the next Trial as well as other aspects of the game.

I'm glad I finished R4: Acceleration, Strike, Guardian before those stupid BPs were added and now a days I run a NOR raid once in a while to hopefully get a arcane I can sell or store (like avenger)

• 1 month later...